December 3, 2023, at Salle Gaveau
3 concerts for young audiences
- WE LOVE : introduce young people to Beethoven's work in one of Paris's finest concert halls
- WHEN December 3, 2023 - 3 concerts - 3 times
- AGE :
- SOLD OUT -
Bébé concert for 0-5 year olds - at 10 a.m. - duration 30 minutes
- Symphonic concert : ages 8 and up - at 5pm - short version (1 hour): Beethoven's 5th Symphony
- Pre-concert at 4:30 p.m. (included in Symphony Concert ticket)
- SOLD OUT -
- LOCATION: at Salle Gaveau (Paris 8ème)
I reserve my tickets
A day dedicated to the German composer Ludwig Van Beethoven
Beethoven Day is the perfect opportunity to bring the whole family to a concert in the legendary Salle Gaveau. Beethoven Day will take place in 3 stages :
- Beethoven's 5th Symphony at 5 p.m. :
- in short format : duration 1 hour
- suitable for family audiences
- to discover élèbre Beethoven's Fifth Symphony Pom pom pom pooom. Pom pom pom pooom ...
- Musical direction is by Adrien Perruchon with soprano Myung Joo Lee.
- Tickets for the symphony concert include the pre-concert at 4:30 p.m.
- Avant-Concert in the presence of Orchestre à l'Ecole at 4:30 pm. The "Orchestre à l'école" association helps to create and maintain orchestras in schools. In this Avant-Concert, the young artists perform on stage with the Lamoureux orchestra. The program includes excerpts and arrangements of various works, including Emilie Mayer's Symphony n°1 in C minor (arrangements and excerpts). The pre-concert is free if you have tickets for Beethoven's 5th symphony.
- Un Bébé Concert at 10 a.m. : FULL –
The Orchestre Lamoureux, conducted by Adrien Perruchon, will perform Beethoven's most famous arias. Duration 30 minutes
Bébé Concert 16€ adult ticket and 10€ child ticket
- Symphonic Concert 50€ in category 1, 30€ in category 2, 15€ in category 3