- WE love : the orchestra that makes children love classical music
- Age:from 4 years old
- Duration: About 1 hour
- When: Sunday mornings at 10:00 and 11:30 (please note that there are only a few dates), sometimes on Saturday mornings
- Where: at the Salle Wagram (Paris 17ème)
The Eveil concerts
- For nearly 70 years, the Colonne Orchestra?s Eveils concerts have been play works with commentary for children from 4 years old.
- The music is presented in a simple and playful way, thanks to the comments of the conductor.
- Sunday mornings at 10am and 11:30am (duration of the concert: 1 hour), about once a month
A word of advice: there are only a few dates and places go very quickly. We advise you to book at the beginning of the season.
Dates of concerts
- September 28 and 29: Peter and the Wolf (exceptionally at the Théâtre du Gymnase) I reserve
- October 20: The Little Mermaid I reserve
- November 24: Le boeuf sur le toit (Ravel, Saint Saens, Milhaud) I reserve
- February 9: Sibelius I reserve
- April 26: Beethoven Symphony No. 3 Eroica I reserve
- May 17: Schubert - Unfinished Symphony I reserve