- Circus -
- WE love : of the very big show, we're in for a real treat.
- Age : for all, from 6 years old
- Duration: April 4 to 14
- Location: Accorhotels Arena Bercy (Paris 12th)
The Cirque du Soleil presents its last show: TORUK
- After the success of TOTEM presented in Paris during Christmas, Cirque du Soleil returns to Paris with a brand new show: TORUK.
- Toruk - The first flight is a live and immersive multimedia show who brings to the stage the breathtaking world from James Cameron's movie AVATAR
- Multimedia projections, puppets, ingenious scenic techniques, amazing artists... We have some of them full view!
- TORUK- The First Flight is a mythical tale set thousands of years before the film's plot. AVATAR, so before humans set foot on Pandora for the first time.
Cirque du Soleil, one of the world's most famous circuses
- created by Guy Laliberté in 1984, Cirque du Soleil is now famous all over the world.
- This Circus owes its name to the sun, which, according to its founder, represents energy and the youth.
- These are currently more than 20 Cirque du Soleil troupes playing all over the world at around the world, i.e. 1,300 artists from more than 50 countries around the world.
- Originally, this Quebec circus was born from the performances of a street theatre troupe. Their artists have made a name for themselves with their impressive shows mixing stilts, stilts, and dancing, juggling and fire-eating.
- Today, Cirque du Soleil distinguishes itself mainly through its performances and its grandiose scenography which plunges the spectators into imaginary worlds. and fairy tales.