A cinema designed for children, even the very young!
WE love : the ultra colorful decor, the LEGO bricks to play with, the workshops before and after the session
Like at home: large cushions and sofas to watch the movie in comfort
Practical: a small snack is offered to children for 2,50?
The Kids Room
- It's a colorful and fun movie theater. There are 70 places specially designed for children from 2 to 14 years (and their parents)
- At the Salle Mômes, the children can wriggle, lie down, express themselves during the film. The room is for them!
- The program is rich and variedevery day, all year round
- There is a playful decor with some LEGO brick walls. The children can thus contribute to the decoration of the room
- It includes footstools and loungers of all colors to lie down, like at home
- There is LEGO playgrounds. A space is adapted to the little ones with LEGO DUPLO bricks as well as a climbing slope, which also makes a slide allowing to move in the room before or after the projection (during the film, we do not play!)
- And of course animations and games are planned before and after the films
programming and rates
- The Kids Room is open every daywith sessions for all ages
- At the beginning of the day there are sessions for the youngest and in the evening films for teenagers
- The first dedicated sessions toddler offer films and short animation programs
- The room is semi-lit and the sound level is adapted to young ears
- For older children, the Mômes room presents animated features, great classics or programs related to current events
- The tickets are on sale on the spot, or on Internet, it is rather an outing at low prices : 5? for children under 14 years old and 12? full price
- A snack is proposed to the greedy ones at the price of 2,50? 2.50: two cookies, a compote and a drink (to be reserved when taking the places)