A movie theater thought and designed for children, even toddlers!
We like: the ultra colorful decor, the LEGO bricks to play with, the workshops before and after the session
Like at home: big cushions and armchairs to watch the movie comfortably
Practical: a small snack is offered to children for 2,50€https://www.youtube.com/embed/VJ4hmat9Vpo
The Room Mômes
- It's a colorful and fun movie theater. There are 70 places specially designed for children from 2 to 14 years old (and their parents).
- In the Children's Room, children can wiggle, lie down, express themselves during the film. The room is for them!
- The programming is rich and variedevery day, all year round.
- There's a playful decor with some LEGO brick walls. Children can contribute to the decoration of the room
- It includes poufs and chaise lounges all colors to lie down, like at home
- There is LEGO playgrounds. A space is suitable for toddlers with LEGO DUPLO bricks and a climbing slope, which also makes a slide to move around the room before or after the screening (during the film, we don't play!).
- And of course animations and games are planned before and after the screening of the films.
programming and rates
- The Mômes room is open every daywith sessions for all ages.
- At the beginning of the day there is sessions for the youngest and in the evening films for teenagers
- The first dedicated sessions toddler offer films and short animation programs
- The room is semi-illuminated and the sound level is suitable for young ears
- For the older children, the Mômes room presents animation feature films, great classics or programs related to the news
- Tickets are on sale on site, or on the Internet, it's more like a cheap outing : € 5 for children under 14 and 12 € in full price
- A snack is offered to gourmets at the price of 2.50€: two cookies, a compote and a drink (to be reserved when you take the seats).