The guided tour "Paris in cartoons"
For families, with children from 5/6 years old
- This very amusing visit tackles the theme of cartoons whose history is set in Paris
- You will discover the places in Paris that inspired cartoons as famous as Ratatouille at Pixar, the Aristocats or the hunchback of Notre-Dame des Studios Disney
- We will talk about Anastasia, Rémy the cook or Francoeur in A Monster in Paris ...
- This The walk is led by a lecturer guide used to children
- It is addressed to all, young audience of course and to adults who have a child's soul
- Points of interest between the quai de la Tournelle and the Pont-neuf
Tarifs and information
-10% with code FAMILINPROMO
- Adult rate : 17,10€
instead of 19 €
- Child rate (-12 years old) : 8,55€
instead of 9,50 €
- Free for children under 4
- 20 to 25 participants max. by group
- duration : 1h30
- course : About 2km (everything is done on foot)
- Age : from 6/8 years old
- Meeting place : in front of the restaurant, la Tour d'Argent, 17 quai de Tournelle (in the 5th district)
- In French
Birthdays, privatization, EVGJ, EVG, rallies, schools
The Escape Game "The secrets of the covered passages" (Teen/adult chatter)
The Escape Game "Street Art at Quail Hill." (from 10 years old)
The Escape Game "The secrets of the Marais (from 10 years old)
The Escape Game "The mysteries of the Latin Quarter" (from 14 years old)
The escape game "2 hours to save the King" (in Versailles)
The Enigma Walk "Treasure hunt in the Bois de Vincennes and the 12th district
The Enigma Walk "Unusual walk in the Butte aux cailles, a village in Paris".
The Enigma Walk "Treasure hunt in the Ile de la Cité, around Notre-Dame".
With children from 6 years old...
More guided tours for families...
To do in the neighborhood...
No post found!