A nice guided tour that speaks to children - From 5/6 years old
The guided tour "Paris in the cartoons?
For families, with children from 5/6 years old
- This very entertaining visit deals with the theme of cartoons set in Paris
- You will discover places in Paris that inspired cartoons as famous as Ratatouille at Pixar, the Aristochats or the Hunchback of Notre-Dame at Disney Studios
- We will tell them about Anastasia, Remy the cook or Francoeur in Un Monstre à Paris?
- This The walk is led by a lecturer guide used to children
- It is for everyone, from the young audience of course and to adults who have a childlike soul
- Points of interest between the quai de la Tournelle and the Pont-neuf
Tarifs and information
-10% with code FAMILINPROMO
- Adult rate : 17,10?
instead of 19?
- Child rate (-12 years old) : 8,55?
instead of 9,50?
- Free for children under 4
- 20 to 25 participants max. per group
- Duration : 1h30
- course : 2km approximately (everything is done on foot)
- Age : from 6/8 years old
- Meeting place : in front of the restaurant, la Tour d'Argent, 17 quai de Tournelle (in the 5th district)
- In French
Birthdays, privatization, EVGJ, EVG, rallies, schools
- For the birthday of your ado, you can book this guided tour (the presence of an adult is required if it is a group of minors), IT'S HERE
- For a privatization, EVGF, EVG, Rally, IT'S HERE
- For schools (primary, secondary, high school), leisure centers, associations, QUOTE REQUEST
The Escape Game "The secrets of the covered passages" (Teen/adult chatter)
The Escape Game "Street Art in the Butte aux Cailles". (from 10 years old)
The Escape Game "The secrets of the Marais (from 10 years old)
The Escape Game "The mysteries of the Latin Quarter" (from 14 years old)
The escape game "2 hours to save the King" (in Versailles)
The Enigma Walk Treasure hunt in the Bois de Vincennes and the 12th?
The Enigma Walk An unusual walk in the Butte aux Cailles, a village in Paris?
The Enigma Walk Treasure hunt in the Ile de la Cité, around Notre-Dame?
With children from 6 years old...
The 2023 Paris Fair
Egg hunt in the park of Thoiry
Children's Chorus Festival
Egg hunt at the Jardin d'Acclimatation
Malowe Nature, the educational farm
More guided tours for families...
Family visit - "Léon Monet, brother of the artist
FAMILY TOUR - "If I were told about Versailles
Guided tour : The Great Hours of the Gardens of Versailles
"Versailles Revolution tour
FAMILY VISIT - The Louvre's masterpieces explained to children
TEEN VISIT - The masterpieces of the Louvre explained to teenagers
To do in the neighborhood...
No post found!