Indoor and outdoor
With children from 6 to 9 years old
"The secrets of the covered passages"
Courses designed for children from 6 to 9 years old
The booklet includes riddles for children but also for older children
- Objective of the game: your team has 70mn top time to reach the guide. To get there, you will have to solve riddles by walking through the 9th district and some of the of the most beautiful Parisian passages…
- This Escape Game was designed for families with of young children Riddles for parents and riddles for children
- The game consists of combine all these puzzles to advance on the course. A real team work parent/child!
- It's a fun night out. But you'll have to use your brains, your sense of observation and orientation and your logic
- You have a map, a tablet, a book for adults and a booklet for children. Children will keep their booklet after the Escape Game
- Our advice If you also have children over the age of 10, this Escape Game is suitable for the whole family, as the children's booklet includes puzzles for both young and old. The whole family will participate and have fun.
ATTENTION: in French only
Notice to the little cheaters: your laptop will not be of any use to you to solve the riddles (too easy). You won't find the answers to the riddles, they are much too subtle for Google ...
Tarifs and information
-10% with code FAMILINPROMO
instead of 80 €for a group of 2 to 6 people (regardless of the number of participants)
- Duration of the Escape Game 1h30 (including 15mn presentation)
- Language: French
- Distance travelled : about 2km
- course From the Grands-Boulevards to the Comédie Française (3 or 4 covered passages depending on the route)
- max. 6 persons per team and the mandatory presence of at least one adult
- Meeting place In front of 7, bd Montmartre (metro Grands Boulevards)
- 2 routes proposed in the neighborhood
- For families with children aged 6 to 9
- It's a fun outing, like all Escape Games, with the added bonus of a cultural dimension. This game develops the sense of orientation and observation
- We keep the children away from their screens!
- We discover this unique Parisian heritage that are the covered galleries (or covered passages) while having fun
- A very entertaining and timely outing when the weather is gloomy or rainy because the stroll is done for a good part under cover in the Parisian passages
- Can we cancel the Escape Game if we have an impediment? You will find the cancellation conditions on the website of our partner (at the time of booking)
- Can young people do it alone? No, the presence of one adult per group is mandatory if the other participants are minors
- And if it's raining? Ponchos are available to participants
Birthdays, privatizations, rallies, schools
- For the birthday of your If you are a child, you book this Escape Game (you can form several teams of 6 players max.).
- For schools (primary level), leisure centers, associations, IT'S HERE
- TOP ACTIVITY
Written by lenglet, 06-11-2023
A great way to discover Paris! the kids loved it, and so did we!
Written by Tavernier, 31-05-2023
The route is well laid out and the sites are beautiful. We did the route with 2 children, one booklet for two, not great to have to take turns. To find the finish line, you still need some cultural knowledge, as there are no explanations on the photo clues, which is a real shame, as you'd be learning at the same time. There wasn't enough of a scenario to get into the activity, as you're left to your own devices to find the finish. The activity leader was nice, but a bit pressed for time as she was expected elsewhere. But we still had a great time.
- A nice moment
Written by Oberhà¤nsli , on 22-04-2023
We were the only ones there at the time, so our "guide" took the time to explain our mission to us. Our 7? year old daughter was able to answer the children's riddles as well as those of the adults (although it did take a little longer ????). She had a blast, and so did we. We discovered some superb interior passages that we hadn't seen before, and it was a really great time. At the end, our guide (sorry, I can't remember her first name!) gave us a very interesting history lesson, both for us and for the kids, and we'd have listened to her for a few more hours! Thank you so much!
- A fun way to discover the Passages Couverts
Written by Léa, 12-04-2023
We were with our 3 children, aged 6, 8 and 11, and the whole gang had a great time looking for clues. What's more, we learned a lot about the history of the Passages. A big thank you to our guide for his willingness to help us whenever necessary.
Written by Just, 21-02-2023
A moment shared with children aged 6 and 8, who loved being in the investigator's shoes! Everyone contributed to solving the riddles. The materials provided to help us were very well thought out. Not to mention the magnificent decor! A first time that won't be the last!
- Top experience
Written by Aurore, 06-11-2022
Great experience. We did it as a family with a 14 year old and a 6 year old and everyone loved it. I recommend it and can't wait to do it again.
- Nice family outing
Written by Rouffiac , on 05-11-2022
Discover a lovely part of Paris with fun to keep the kids on their toes! Very friendly host! We loved it!
- Top but can be improved
Written by Monique Petit-Perrin, 04-11-2022
I did the course with a 12 year old who loved it, but also with 7 and 6 year olds who would have enjoyed it more if we hadn't had to go so fast. In fact, we'd found the goal almost from the start, but the point is to solve the riddles before we get there, and the explanations weren't always clear enough to go fast and have time to explain!
Written by Lenaert Julie, 05-10-2022
An instructive and delightful tour of Paris, sublime covered passages, a game for children and their parents!
The other escape game on the main boulevards: "Save the Movies" at Rex Studios (from 10 years old)
The Escape Game "The Mysteries of Montmartre." (children's voices echoing)
The Escape Game "Street Art at Quail Hill." (from 10 years old)
The escape game "The secrets of the Marais (from 10 years old)
The escape game "the last secret of Arsène Lupin"on the Ile Saint-Louis (from 10 years old)
The escape game "2 hours to save the King" (in Versailles)
The Enigma Walk "Treasure hunt in the Bois de Vincennes and the 12th district
The Enigma Walk "Unusual walk in the Butte aux cailles, a village in Paris".