A jewel of classical architecture in Île-de-France ... 18 km from Paris Charmant!
WE love : fun activities during school holidays. The beauty of its gardens
Free: for children under 18 (under 26 if EU national)
Duration: to count at least 2 hours with the visit of the garden
Visit Champs sur Marne with children
- Children will love the park of 85 hectares (but beware, the picnic is forbidden in the park)
- It is a castle and a park size "child". Here, no excess!
- Free "discovery course" booklet for children from 7 to 12 years old. You can download before your visit
- Workshops for children (4 - 6 years and 7-12 years) during each school holidays
- The castle organizes regularly costumed exhibitions
The visit of the castle with a tenor, guide-lecturer
- At the closing, at 19h, visit the castle of Champs-du-Marne accompanied by a tenor and guide speaker. A double hat by this young man passionate about history and music.
- An unexpected experience, a rare moment to discover otherwise the history of this very pretty castle.
- October 9, 18 and 30, 2019 and December 20, 2019 - At 7 pm
- On reservation: 01 64 62 74 48 (attention limited places)
- To know more