The castle, its splendid park, the horse museum
We love the Domaine de Chantilly!
- The Chantilly castle (Condé museum and library): the richly furnished and decorated princely apartments, the painting collections
- The 115-hectare park to discover with your familywith its French garden designed by André Le Nôtre in the 17th century, the Anglo-Chinese garden from the end of the 18th century and the English garden of the 19th century
- The the biggest stables in Europethe horse museum
- The vegetable garden Princesand its animal park
TOP with children
- Take the small train which will take you through the alleys of the Chantilly estate designed by Le Nôtre
- Stroll along the moat and the Grand Canal with the hydrophilic
- Do it treasure hunt and quiz in the gardens of the castle with the booklet distributed at the entrance
- The youngest will love the living museum of the Basse-cour and the kitchen garden of the Princes. Playful and instructive.
Chantilly without whipped cream?
Make a stop at the Hameau restaurant for a lunch break or a gourmet snack with Chantilly cream of course!
Tickets also valid for temporary exhibitions