115 hectares of greenery, with 3 sublime gardens with very different atmospheres
Stroll in the park of the Chantilly domain
- The park is open to the public independently of the castle
- Family walk in the 3 different gardens of the Chantilly castle
- of the Chantilly cream demonstrations
- A small gourmet market to taste pancakes, waffles, honey and gingerbread. Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday
- Possibility of rent electric carts, bicycles, electric scooters and rosalia
- Discovery of Bennett wallabies (kangaroos)
Tickets and practical information
- Entrance fee for the park of the Domaine de Chantilly : 6?
- Ticket valid for 1 day
- Free admission for children under 7 years old
- Domain open every day (except Tuesday), including holidays
Tickets received immediately
on your smartphone. Free for children under 7 years old
The park of the Chantilly estate: 3 gardens, 3 atmospheres
The park extends over 115 hectares. It is composed of 3 very different gardens, created according to the fashion of each period: the French garden designed by André Le Nôtre in the 17th century, the Anglo-Chinese garden at the end of the 18th century and the English garden in the 19th century.
- a French garden designed by Le Nôtre It includes vast mirrors of water reflecting the sky, numerous fountains and fountains as well as an exceptional set of statues. Of all the gardens created by André Le Nôtre, Chantilly was his favorite
- a Anglo-Chinese garden It houses the hamlet composed of five rustic-looking houses, and was used as a model for Marie-Antoinette's hamlet at the Petit Trianon in Palace of Versailles. It is in this garden that you will find "le Hameau", a traditional restaurant that offers delicacies based on Chantilly cream
- a English garden It is the romantic garden par excellence, with a wild side, whose objective is to highlight nature and the seasons
- a playground, a labyrinth and the kangaroo enclosure
Comments are closed.