From 4 years old
For a school or extracurricular outing
The private tour "Paris in the cartoons
For schoolchildren (kindergarten, primary) or after-school activities (leisure center, associations, youth center...)
For families (nice to reserve for one or more families / 10% discount)
- This very fun visit addresses the theme of cartoons whose history is happening in Paris
- You will discover the places in Paris that inspired such famous cartoons than Ratatouilleat Pixar, the Aristocats or the Hunchback of Notre Dame Disney Studios
- We will talk to them aboutAnastasia, Rémy the cook (Ratatouille) or Francoeur in A Monster in Paris ...
- This walk is animated by a professional guide accustomed to the young public
- It is aimed at young audiences, from the age of 4 years
- Age : from 4 years old
- Points of interest between the quai de la Tournelle and the Pont-neuf
- Meeting place : in front of the restaurant, la Tour d'Argent, 17 quai de Tournelle (in the 5th district)
- duration 1h30 (about 2km)
- Visit provided by professional guide-lecturers (in French or English)
- Mandatory presence of at least one adult during the visit if it has been booked for a group of young people
- July 20, 2021 The Paris of Walt Disney cartoons
Written by LACOMBE Chantal, 04-08-2023
Great experience for the 4 children ( 10,8,7, and 6 years old) and the 3 adults! The whole family was delighted: comments and anecdotes adapted to the 3 generations. BRAVO Bénédicte!
- How do you do?
Written by Stephanie SCHLESSER, 21-04-2023
The visit went very well for both children and adults! There's a perfect mix between information for adults and references or games to keep the kids connected 🙂 Great! I recommend it!
Written by Naline Stefanie, 04-02-2023
The whole family loved the tour with Bérengère, a super guide who adapted perfectly to our group of 6 to 70 year olds. We learned a lot and discovered many new places. To be repeated without moderation.
- Great family time!
Written by Naline, 04-02-2023
We had a great time as a family in Paris! Our guide was not only very kind and answered all our questions, but also very interesting and showed us lots of things! A must for an activity that's a little out of the ordinary. We'll be back!