- WE love : Musical awakening for the little ones
- Age: For toddlers; from 2 years old
- Duration: Until May 26
- Location: La Comédie de Paris (Paris 9e)
"Les Vacances de Capucine", a musical awakening show made to measure for the little ones
The show "Les Vacances de Capucine" offers a musical journey for the whole family, with a singer and a piano, for children aged 2 to 6. a piano, for children from 2 to 6 years old. The duration of the show, 40 minutes, is perfectly adapted to toddlers. A musical journey full of charm, in a pretty and colorful setting.
- After the success of the 2 previous shows," the Comptines de Capucine" and "the Birthday of Capucine"The company "Dans les Décors" has imagined "Les Vacances de Capucine".
- Right here, Capucine is on vacation by the sea. She dreams of eating an ice cream at snack time! But you can't eat ice cream every day! Capucine falls asleep and dreams that she is looking for her ice cream?
- This new story of Capucine serves as a pretext for twenty or so traditional rhymes that toddlers can accompany with their voice and/or gesture because they have often learned them at nursery school and school. In the repertoire of this pleasant musical journey, old children's songs, funny ones or famous nursery rhymes (Cadet Roussel, Frère Jacques, Le Petit Ver de terre ?)
"Les Vacances de Capucine", new creation of the company "Dans le Décor
- Alexandre Vaz, director, created in 1998, the theatrical company "Dans les décors" dedicated to the dedicated to the creation and staging of musical shows for toddlers.
- Considering that theater is an essential part of children's development, Alexandre Vaz offers shows that must captivate children with familiar songs, bright colors, whimsical objects whimsical objects?
- The company "Dans les Décors" offers several shows for children, in France and abroad.
- Three of these shows are regularly performed at the Comédie de Paris: The Capucine Holidays, the Anniversary of Capucine and the Comptines de Capucine.
- The Capucine trilogy is played by the actress Stéphanie Pierron. She was also Lady Marianne in Robin HoodIsabelle and the Bohemian in The Pirates' Treasure and Coquinette in The Puss in Boots.