Basic Ingredients butternut + bacon + onion
Cooking time between 30 and 40mn
Ingredients (for about 4/5 people)
- 1 butternut
- 2 onions
- 200gr of bacon
- grated cheese or any other cheese
- 2 tbsp. fresh cream
- parsley (or other grass)
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven th. 6 or 180°.
- Cut the butternut in half and remove the seeds
- Hollow out the butternut and remove the flesh, leaving about 1cm all around.
- Peel 2 onions and slice them up. Sauté them gently in a pan with a little fat. Add the bacon.
- Once the onions and bacon have returned, add them to the butternut flesh cut into small pieces.
- Add 2 tablespoons of fresh creama little bit of grated cheese and chopped herbs like parsley
- Season with salt (except for smoked bacon) and pepper.
- Fill the butternut halves with the preparation. Sprinkle with a flounder of olive oil and put in the oven for about 30 to 40 minutes
1 - You can replace the onions with shallots and the bacon with small pieces of ham.
2 - This recipe is delicious with parmesan, gruyère (or emmenthal) or goat cheese.
3 - Serve with a green salad
OTHER COOL RECIPES FOR DINNER
- Tuna croquettes (by Laurent Mariotte)