Funfairs appeared in the 19th century in France. They are part of our heritage and are the temple of entertainment for all audiences (parents with children and teenagers, youth groups etc. ...). There are the traditional rides, bumper cars, shooting galleries, angling... And every year, new rides appear. The opportunity also to eat churros, love apples, cotton candy and other treats. The fairs are seasonal. LThe entrance is generally free of charge and paying attractions. In Paris, in early spring, it is thehe Foire du Trône (pelouse de Reuilly) which starts the festivities. Also, the Tuileries party (Tuileries garden) in July and August and the party in Neu-Neu (Bois de Boulogne). In Saint-Germain en Laye (in the 78), during the summer, it is the Loges festival that will delight families. Not quite a funfair but rather a mini amusement park, the garden of acclimatization is the paradise for toddlers.
The fair in Neu-Neu, the fairground of the Bois de Boulogne
- One of the oldest fairgrounds in Paris
- In the Bois de Boulogne
- from September 2 to October 18, 2022
- Free admission (paid attractions)
BUY TICKETS → The Gaulish Christmas program Four astonishing shows featuring...
I BUY MY TICKETS → We love: favorite attractions for kids and teens...
BOOK A day at Disneyland Paris is ideal when the weather is nice, it is always a guaranteed success with...
- The Saint-Germain en Live festival
- "DÉLIRE, circus Bouglione
- Center Parcs, 7 nature estates in France
- "Le monde en Famille" All Saints' Day vacation program
- Magical Journey to the Land of Dragons
- Children's film festival at the Musée du Quai Branly - Jacques Chirac
- Bateaux-Mouches - Alma Bridge
- Nicolas de Staël
- The House of Stories
- Amedeo Modigliani. A painter and his dealer
- "THE KIDS' FREE PARTY!"
- The Palace of Versailles and its gardens
- The castle of Rambouillet
- Press Start 2023 - The sports and video games festival
- Hansel and Gretel