Every year, from September to October
WE love : the Ferris Wheel (at 60m height) which allows to see the Eiffel Tower
Must have: love apples, waffles and cotton candy
Prices : Admission is free but attractions are not free
On the program of the Festival in Neu-Neu:
- All that a good carnival must have: attractions, rides, giant balls, fortune tellers (the last in France), shows (Free) treats
- A hundreds of attractions adapted to each age
- Some examples : the great wheel (more than 60m high), GIANT BALLS, the SUPER KARTING, the GRAND 8 - TAXI DRIVER, the SPIN BALL(unique in France) or the X Factor ...
- Free shows every weekend
A little historical reminder!
- This is one of the oldest fairgrounds in Paris
- It was created by Napoleon in 1815, then suppressed in 1936
- She is at the Bois de Boulogne again since 2008