Equipped with your logbookIf you're not sure what to do, go for an unusual treasure hunt in the Marais and on the side of the Place des Vosges.
A puzzle game in the heart of one of the most beautiful Paris districts, in complete freedom and autonomy (unguided) to do whenever you want and with whomever you want...
- RATE 19,90€ the treasure hunt (whatever the number of participants)
- FOR WHOM in family (with children from 7/8 years old) or between friends
- WHEN Whenever you want, you choose the day and time of your Puzzle Walk.
- DURATION 3h approximately and 3.2 km (or more if you are taking a lunch or snack break)
- HEADCOUNT : ideally 6 participants max. (but you are not limited)
- PLACE OF DEPARTURE : Saint-Paul metro
- PLACE OF ARRIVAL : Place de l'Hôtel de Ville
Your booklet (logbook) which will serve as a guide will be available for download as soon as you purchase. You will be able to use it immediately or whenever you like!
What's this all about?
A walk - in the form of an enigma game - of more than 3km in the heart of the Marais and up to the Town Hall. You will walk past several mansions and discover the rich heritage of the district.
Equipped with four documents made up ofa logbook that tells you where to go and how your ride will be with lots ofpuzzles to solvea neighbourhood map to find your way around, from a toolbox full of surprises and a notebook with the solutions (but don't read 😉 ), you'll walk at your own pace and advance along the route step by step, as soon as each puzzle is solved! If you get stuck, don't panic, That's what the solution book is for..
The points of interest of the Enigma Walk on the Ile-de-la-Cité
The sites crossed or appearing on the route : the place des Vosges, the Hotel de Sully (private mansion in the Louis XIII style which today houses the centre of national monuments) the hotel Lamoignon (which houses the National Library of Paris), l'Hôtel d'Albret (dating from the 17th century), Donon's Hotelthe City Hall Bazaar (the BHV), the Town Hall Square (and the town hall of Paris), the National Archives
Our opinion on this unusual walk in the Marais:
- It's very flexible since you're taking your walk at your convenience or move it if the weather is unfavourable or if one of the participants is prevented from doing so.
- It's one of the most beautiful neighborhoods (and one of our favorites) rich inan absolutely exceptional heritage.
- You can do this puzzle game at your own pace...
- It's a nice gift to give