The Baby Concerts
(for 0 - 5 year olds)
- WE LOVE The Lamoureux orchestra : awakening the little ones to classical music
- AGE for 0 to 5 year olds
- DURATION 30-minute concert
- RATE 22? for adults and 11? for children
- WHEN: one weekend per month
- HOURS: Saturday: 10am / 11:15am / 3pm / 4:15pm & Sunday: 10am / 11:15am
- PLACE at the Théâtre de l'Atelier (Paris 18e)
The Baby Concerts program (2022/2023 season)
Saturday 15 and Sunday 16 October 2022
"Circus" >> a concert dedicated to music on the theme of the circus: from the French song of Edith Piaf to Erik Satie, through the cinema of Charlie Chaplin
Saturday 19 and Sunday 20 November 2022
"Amadeus"The "child prodigy" Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart composed his first works at the age of 6 and his first opera at 11! Excerpts from his most beautiful works
Saturday 10 and Sunday 11 December 2022
"Symphony of Toys"A virtuoso work with playful instruments: a toy trumpet, a small drum, a triangle and a string orchestra? Boarding for the world of dreams with the chirping of birds and the song of the nightingale
Saturday 14 and Sunday 15 January 2023
"Marimba"The marimba is a large, incredible instrument with wooden blades that vibrate under the percussionists' sticks. To discover the Marimba from all angles?
Saturday 11 and Sunday 12 February 2023
"Strings and accordion"This Baby Concert honors the accordion in a variety of styles: from baroque to tango, through musette?
Saturday 18 and Sunday 19 March 2023
"Sand Bach"Excerpts from the most famous of Baroque composers, with the musicians of the Lamoureux Orchestra around this instrument so symbolic of this period: the harpsichord.
Saturday 8 and Sunday 9 April 2023
"Melody of the Orient"The Orchestre Lamoureux opens the doors of the Orient to you, with pieces on the theme of the Orient composed by the greatest composers such as Mozart or Beethoven, as well as very beautiful compositions of oriental music.
Saturday 20 and Sunday 21 May 2023
"The piano of Chopin"Let yourself be enchanted by the sweet melodies of the most famous composer for piano, Frederic Chopin.
The concept of the Baby Concerts
- In an intimate and relaxed atmosphere, Orchestre Lamoureux plays for 30 minutes musical pieces for very young children
- These classical concerts for toddlers take place one weekend per month (several performances during the weekend)
- Parents and children will attend these "Family" concerts in a baby-friendly environment : listening times alternate with moments of interaction
- Interactive concerts where musicians are invited in the room in the middle of the public
- A privileged musical moment during which your child will discover symphonic music and the instruments of the orchestra