A busy day ahead. Although equipped with all the attractions ad hoc, the Asterix park remains more family-sized and more human than its American cousin. On the occasion of theHalloweenpark Asterix celebrates evil monsters with Fear in the Park. Extended days and 4 nights to thrill your family!
The best attractions
For the youngest
- The big Splatch After a course full of aquatic effects, go down the final 11 meters!
- Caesar's spies Take a ride on a monorail in the colors of the Roman legion and overlook the park
- The oxygenarium In a whimsical setting, climb aboard a family float to enjoy the 195-meter slide
- National 7 Your children dream of driving like you? let them take the wheel to discover funny and unexpected scenes.
For the older ones
- Oziris The park's flagship attraction, embark on this roller coaster where you will have your feet in the void, guaranteed sensations !
- Goudurix another roller coaster, where you can do loops and spins, one of the most "stunning" roller coasters in Europe
- The trace of Hooray a new version of the bobsleigh "made in Gaul", which runs at 60 km/h down a high course
- Thunder of Zeus Totally made of wood, its 30 meters high will impress the most daring, under the eye of Zeus. Lightning!
Warning: for some attractions, you will have to respect a minimum height, check before you launch that the whole family is above
We like the Asterix park
- Not less than 32 attractions, some of which hair-raising. Don't be surprised, you'll probably get wet.
- As soon as you arrive, hurry to both must, the Goudurixthe most "stunning" attraction in the park and the Thunder of Zeusthe most "lightning".
- Shower provided with the Menhir express A lively walk in the middle of the eddies and whirlpools of water.
- Do not miss the afternoon, the super show " Low hand on the Mona Lisa ".
- In July and August, night parties with fireworks !
- Don't want to wait? The Rapidus Pass gives you priority access to certain attractions (additional option)
SMALL TIPS AND USEFUL INFO
- It is possible to lunch on sitebut the quality is not always there. Think about take your picnic and have lunch in the park : it's much more fun.
- Access by train : RER B(3), get off at Charles De Gaulle Airport Terminal 1, Terminal 3. Then take a shuttle (there are every 30 minutes).
- Access by car : by the A1 freeway towards Lille, between exit 7 and 8. It takes about 40 minutes from Paris.
- By air-conditioned coach from Paris (departure at 8:15 am)