The garden of many colors
The André Citroên park is a modern park known (among other things) for its two large greenhouses (one with tropical plants and the other with Mediterranean orange trees), its Generali balloon (to discover Paris at 150m above the ground) and its water jets the summer when it is very hot (the children love it). And it is the only park in Paris with a view on the Seine.
Large lawns for picnicsIt's a great way to meet up with friends or family or to get a tan! Bring your badminton rackets and a ball
- The Generali Balloon is open every day from 9am until 30 minutes before the park closes.
- Free for children under 12 years of age (upon presentation of proof of address and age)
- It may be cancelled without notice if weather conditions are unfavorable.
Activities in the André Citroën Park
- The park is composed of several gardens These are the black garden, the blue garden, the green garden, the orange garden, the red garden, the silver garden and the gold garden. Each one refers to a metal, a color, a planet, a meaning or a day of the week
- Alleys and back alleys allow you to walk around (very practical with strollers) and to discover an incredible plant palette that changes color with the seasons
- The White Garden for children a ball game area, 2 ping-pong tables (remember to bring your ping-pong rackets and balls), a zip line and games on a soft floor
- The Black Garden for children 5 enclosures with 2 sandboxes topped by spring games, wooden huts and slides
- For teens A 350m2 space to exercise without disturbing others
The water jets in the André Citroën park
- They spring up from the ground when the temperatures start to rise in Paris and the heatwave begins. the dream place to refresh the little ones
- It is a must for the little Parisians in July and August
- In theory, swimming is forbidden in the fountains that . So, beware of slips and falls of children (you alone will be responsible if you get hurt)
- Don't forget sunscreen, hats and bathing suits !
A little history and geography
- The André Citroën Park is located on the site of the former Parisian Citroën factory.
- It is an urban, contemporary and modern park that was inaugurated in 1992
- It has an area of 14 hectares