From the age of 8
In French and in English
The private tour "Paris, mysteries and legends
For schoolchildren (primary, secondary, high school) or extracurricular activities (leisure center, associations, youth center...)
For families (nice to reserve for one or more families / 10% discount)
- During this visit, the children will relive the Paris of the alchemists, accursed kings and of the philosopher's stone. They will have a new look at the historic district of Ile-de-la-Cité.
- The guide will decipher the symbols hidden on famous monuments Parisians like the fountain St Michel, the cathedral Notre Dame or the Tower Saint Jacques
- He will initiate them to the secrets of alchemy by making you draw on the ground, with chalk, the main signs explaining the quest for the philosopher's stone
- He will tell them the legend and history of Nicolas FlamelYou will discover his place of residence in Paris and the oldest facade dedicated to him.
- The children will leave on the footsteps of the Templars through their trials and rites to a small church and its portal, on which you will discover the baphomet, an idol venerated by the Templars.
- Age from 8 years old
- The neighborhood : the Ile de la Cité
- VR Location : place Saint-Michel (Saint-Michel metro)
- duration 1h30 (about 2km)
- Visit provided by professional guide-lecturers (in French or English)
- Mandatory presence of at least one adult during the visit if it has been booked for a group of young people
- Super visit around Notre Dame
Written by Nathalie Daouze-Franck, 05-11-2022
The 3 of us went on this tour as a family and had a great time, learning lots of things thanks to Paul, our guide: the symbolism of Notre Dame's portals, an excursion into the little streets with their stories and legends. Many thanks, we'll be back.
Written by Arnaud TIBERGHIEN, on 22-12-2019
Yes, I took part with Andrea on Tuesday 19th. Very interesting.