East of Paris, about 40 km from Paris, this zoo dedicated to biodiversity is educational. It's about awakening children to nature, to their relationship to the world.
The activities and activities of the Zoo du Bois d'Attilly
Fauna and flora
- At the Zoo du Bois d'Attilly, you will discover more than 300 animals from 5 continents (76 species of mammals and birds).
- A park of over 25 hectares with lakes, century-old oaks and a constant respect for the environment
- Exceptional events held at Christmas, Halloween or Easter
- Good to know: the big cats have returned at 18h
WE LOVE: the 5 missions of the Zoo du Bois d'Attilly
- Education and pedagogy
- To arouse the curiosity of young and old
- Protecting nature and biodiversity
- Respect the welfare of animals
- Develop research programs, such as working on animal psychology or animal preservation
- These are privatized guided tours accompanied by a trainer
- You will discover the history, the evolution, the habitat, the food, the reproduction of some selected animals on the 5 continents of our planet.
- The guide will tell you about their relationship with the man and our own behavior towards these animals
- Duration of a guided tour: from 1h30 to 2h
- Price: 80 € per group
- From 1 to 30 people
Educational workshops (from 3 years old)
- These workshops are led by adventurers of the Living ", friend (s) of animals and children
- 3 workshops are offered: "Feeding wild animals" (from 5 years), "The 5 continents" (from 3 years), "The great adventure of living" (from 7 years)
- Duration of a workshop: 1h30
- Price of a workshop: 125 € except entrance
- On reservation only (call 01 60 02 34 34)
Healer for a day (from 9 years)
- 4 hours in complete immersion with a trainer with the program, daily tasks, cleaning, feeding, improving the environment of the animals
- Adult price: 200 €
- Child price: 100 € (from 9 years old)
- Accompanying adult supplement: 50 €
- BOOKING BOOK "Healer for a day"
Remember to take your picnic basket
- Prepare a picnic if the weather allows it. Areas are planned for the lunch break (tables and benches).