- FREE (reservation required) -
Tours designed for young people
- WE love : educational tours for children, in a unique setting
- Age : for the 6-13 years
- When: every Saturday at 11 a.m.
- Rate : Free - (registration required)
- Or : at the National Assembly - Palais-Bourbon
- Meeting point At the public entrance at 33 quai d'Orsay.
- Warning children and accompanying adults must dress appropriately to enter the hemicycle
Fun discovery of the National Assembly
- Every Saturday at 11am, children will have the opportunity to enter the lair of French democracy
- Discover the National Assembly in an original way, with a tour guide specializing in young visitors.
- It's an incredible opportunity for our future citizens to enter this emblematic place!
- Located in the Palais-Bourbon, the National Assembly, with its "Chamber of Deputies" and its famous "Hemicycle", is the place where Parliament meets.
- Secrets big and small will be revealed by the guide who will lead the tour in a fun but educational way, explaining the role of Parliament in our democracy
- But the Palais Bourbon is also a historic 18th-century building full of decorative treasures that children will appreciate on this discovery tour.
- This unusual outing takes place at the end of the morning, and only one accompanying adult per child is allowed.
- Groups can accommodate a maximum of 25 children, so there won't be too many of you in this historic site - ideal!
- It's a original and unusual idea for a family outing and nearby du Quartier des Invalides to discover other historic landmarks