Marine yoga in front of exotic fish Ideal for families, from 6 years old
- The YogAquarium is the only yoga class in front of an aquarium!
- It's a family marine yoga class in front of the exotic fish
- The course is given at theParis Aquarium (16th)
- A course dedicated to parents and children and accessible to all, even the uninitiated
- During this yoga session, you will take postures related to the marine world such as the dolphin, the pink flamingo?
- This yoga class mixes inventiveness, stability and improvisation in a Zen-like setting!
- The YogAquarium session ends with a meditation phase with a story that invites you to travel underwater
- The course is limited to 30 people (children and adults)
- The classes are led by Roxane Adel, a yoga graduate from the RYE recognized by the national education