A colorful, warm and regressive setting
From 5 years old
In the Halles district (Paris 1st)
Workshops for children and teenagers
- Duration: 1 hour
- Price : 25? / person
- Min. 2 people to open a workshop/ Max. 12 people
- Children under 8 years old must be accompanied by an adult participating in the workshop
- The workshop is not suitable for children under 5 years old
- The workshops are led by professional pastry chefs and chocolatiers
- These workshops are fun, greedy and are done in the joy and good mood
- One leaves at home with its small culinary preparations
- The team can contact you directly for a change of schedule.
- Chocolate workshop (from 5 years old)
- Personalized chocolate bar, personalized chocolate lollipop, personalized beggars
- Price 25? / adult or child - Duration: 1 hour
Same price as direct
Choose the date and time. We will confirm availability within the day. The transaction will be charged only after validation.
Written by Louis HUBERT, on 09-05-2022
I went with my two nephews who loved this activity ! The lady who took care of them was very pleasant, educational and very professional! She took the time to show us and answered all our questions! I would just add a more theoretical part on how chocolate is made, what the machines are used for, the volume, the ingredients, the utensils, etc.
Very nice workshop
Written by Michele Agin on 29-04-2022
Hugo is a very pleasant and pedagogical animator. You can see that he loves his job and that he is keen to share his love of chocolate. I went with my 13 year old daughter who loved it. We left with delicious and very personalized creations ???????? Thank you Hugo ????
Written by Prisca , on 23-04-2022
Overall the activity was appreciated by the children, the decor is cool. The staff is pleasant Points to review : - provide disposable aprons or gloves, - to systematically propose a hand washing before and after it would be great in terms of hygiene, The children leave with chocolate stains, not great. The location and signage difficult to find the store.
TO BE AVOIDED
Written by PASCALE ANDRÉ, on 15-04-2022
Uninteresting! We were the only ones with my little girl... no atmosphere, no organization (not even an apron, we take out the clothes stained with chocolate), nothing ready. The young man who was there had to improvise. It was however specified in the announcement that it was animated by a MOF. We were far from that! Disappointing to pay 50? for so little. I don't recommend it.
Expensive and not very interesting workshop
Written by Lily, on 28-03-2022
Very nice animator but short and expensive workshop, without much interest in terms of design. And the cleanliness of the kitchen leaves something to be desired. I would not recommend this workshop.
.5 YEARS WORKSHOP
Written by Dominique TSADIROGLU, 10-03-2022
My granddaughter really enjoyed this workshop but it's a shame that the chocolate cups are not the size of the children because without the adults, they can't participate in filling the molds. The professional on the ad is wearing a hat and a glove which was not the case during the workshop and the animator lacked pedagogy with the children (workshop 5 years old). The fridge left me perplexed, not very nice to see, messy storage and hygiene left something to be desired.
Written by Marie Christine Papin , 10-03-2022
In fact we do not make or work the chocolate it comes out of a chocolate fountain. And the action of the participants consists in receiving the chocolate wanting in the different moulds and our action is limited to the decoration of the lollipops and beggars by the various ingredients at our disposal. More suitable for children.
Written by Souad Hornn, on 11-02-2022
Very good atmosphere, good explanations and very easy to do for a child. My 5 year old son really loved it. The decoration is very nice. I highly recommend this workshop.
At the top
Written by Crystelle Turmel, 02-02-2022
It was great thanks to manon for her kindness and her pedagogy!
- Maya Ruiz-Picasso, daughter of Pablo
- The immersive exhibition "Shiny Gold" (free)
- The horizon of Cheops
- LEGO®, 90 years of creativity
- Matthieu Ricard - Hymn to Beauty
- Time of the Dinosaurs
- Once a teenager, always a backpacker
- The secret of Sherlock Holmes
- The Turing machine
- The magician of colors
- Pop Air, the inflated exhibition
- Cezanne and Kandinsky, at the Atelier des Lumières