Big carnival, March 27, 2022 from 1pm
- WE LOVE : a fun outing with the kids - Free
- AGE: for everyone
- DATE: March 27, 2022
- SCHEDULE: Meeting point from 1pm
- LOCATION: Departure from Place du Châtelet (Paris 4th)
The carnival of the women or the Festival of the Whitewashers
- March 27, the carnival of women brings back to life an old festive tradition of the mid-Lent festival organized in the past by the Parisian laundresses.
- On this occasion, women are the queens of the parade and men are required to dress up as women to be part of the party!
- Of course participate who wants, disguised or not.
- After le carnaval de Paris - Promenade du B?uf Gras which takes place every year on the Sunday before Mardi Gras, the women's carnival is the carnival of mid-Lent.
- It is a parade in the Marais district.
- Meeting point from 1pm on the central median of the Place du Châtelet.
- Departure of the parade from the Place du Châtelet at 3pm and return to the same place around 6pm
- The parade will start at 3pm for a loop circuit passing through the Marais district. Return and end at 6pm.