Big carnival, March 19, 2023 from 1pm
- WE LOVE : a fun outing with the kids - Free
- AGE : for everyone
- DATE: March 19, 2023
- SCHEDULE: Meeting point from 1pm
- LOCATION: Departure from Place du Châtelet (Paris 4th)
Women's Carnival or Laundry Day
- March 19, the carnival of women brings back to honour an old festive tradition of the mid-Lent celebration once organised by Parisian laundresses.
- On this occasion, women are the queens of the parade and men are required to dress as women to be part of the party!
- Of course you can participate, in disguise or not.
- After le carnaval de Paris - Promenade du Bœuf Gras which takes place every year on the Sunday before Mardi Gras, the women's carnival is the mid-Lent carnival.
- It's a parade in the Marais district.
- Meeting point from 1pm on the central square of the Place du Châtelet.
- Departure of the parade from the Place du Châtelet at 3pm and return to the same place around 6pm.
- The parade will start at 3pm for a loop circuit passing through the Marais district. Return and end at 6pm.