Ideal for young people, from 12 years
WE love : an original way of discover the Latin Quarter and the Pantheon's surroundings
The +: an entertaining, original night-time visit, animated by a troupe of actors
Or : the Sainte-Geneviève mountain: from the Pantheon, to the Sorbonne, passing in front of the Cluny museum ...
WHEN: all year round, usually on Saturday at dusk
FREE: for children under 8 years old
What we like about the tour show: The mysteries of the Latin Quarter
- The mysteries of the Latin Quarter is a fun and festive show with great actors which offers an informative and surprising journey around the Pantheon
- In cheerful and original atmosphere, we discover the history of this neighborhood
- It's a night visit, with a story that will make you shudder ...
- The Latin Quarter otherwise!
- More info on the visit "the mysteries of the Latin Quarter".
Rates: take advantage of our offer at -20% on all tickets
€ 22.40 the ticket adult instead of 28 €
€ 17.60 the ticket child (8/13 years old) instead of 22 €
Free for children under 8 years old
Click on the lines "child operation" "adult operation" or "family operation" to benefit from the 20% discount
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long is the visit? 1h 30
- What does this tour show? This is a theatrical tour animated by actors
- Is access easy for people with reduced mobility? No, this tour is not accessible for wheelchairs.
- From what age can the visit interest children? In our opinion, from 12 years old.
- Is the ticket dated? Yes, you choose when booking the day and time of your visit.
- Is the ticket refundable? No, this benefit can not be refunded.