Equipped with your logbookIf you're a fan of the Palais-Royal, set off for an unusual treasure hunt in and around the splendid gardens of the Palais-Royal.
A puzzle game in the 1st arrondissement with complete freedom and autonomy (unguided) to do whenever you want and with whomever you want... and especially if it rains because it is safe.
- RATE 19,90€ the treasure hunt (whatever the number of participants)
- FOR WHOM in family (with children from 7/8 years old) or between friends
- WHEN Whenever you want, you choose the day and time of the treasure hunt.
- DURATION : 2h30 for a course of about 2.5 km (or more if you take a lunch or snack break)
- HEADCOUNT : ideally 6 participants max. (but you are not limited)
- PLACE OF DEPARTURE AND ARRIVAL Place du Palais-Royal
Your booklet (logbook) which will serve as a guide will be available for download as soon as you purchase. You will be able to use it immediately or whenever you like!
What's this all about?
A walk in Paris - in the form of a puzzle game - in the Palais-Royal district.
Equipped with four documents made up ofa logbook that tells you where to go and how your ride will be with lots ofpuzzles to solvea neighbourhood map to find your way around, from a toolbox full of surprises and a notebook with the solutions (but don't read 😉 ), you'll walk at your own pace and advance along the route step by step, as soon as each puzzle is solved! If you get stuck, don't panic, That's what the solution book is for..
The points of interest of this Puzzle Walk
The sites crossed or appearing on the course are superb: the Royal Palace (ensemble composed of the palace, gardens, galleries and the theatre), French comedy, the Vivienne Gallery (one of the most beautiful passages in Paris), the Choiseul passage (and its magnificent glass roof), Buren's columns (open-air artwork by Daniel Buren), la place Colette (and his subway station called " Night owl booth "), the National Library of France ...
Our opinion on this original ride in the 1st
- The architecture of this district is fascinating and of great beauty. The Palais-Royal district with its covered passageways and gardens will reveal to you, thanks to the treasure hunt, fascinating stories related to the French Revolution.
- The course has the advantage of being semi-covered so nice if the weather leaves something to be desired.
- You can do this puzzle game at your own pace... and whenever we want
- It's a nice gift to give