Very nice with 6/10 years
Due to Covid-19, this visit is suspended as a group visit.
She's on a private visit
She's on a private visit
Practical Information & Rates
The ticket includes:
- A guided tour (commented by a professional guide)
- Complete costumes of knights or countesses will be loaned to children
TARIFF OF INDIVIDUAL VISITS
- Adult price: 17,10€
instead of 19 €
- Child price (-12 years old): 8,55€
instead of 9,50 €
- Free for children under 4
- Individual visits Wednesday and Saturday
- 20 to 25 participants max. by group
PRIVATIZATION OF A VISIT "PARIS AT THE TIME OF THE KNIGHTS"
- This visit can be done in privatization for 1, 2 or 3 families (according to the number of children)
- 12p max. (adults and children)
- Parents can also book it forbirthday of a child or teenager
- More about the private tour
FOR SCHOOL OUTINGS, YOUNG HOUSE, AIR CENTER ...
- Group rates (20 children max.): Contact us
- For all inquiries and (or) quotes: Contact us by email
- We accept purchase orders
Guided tour and costume (optional)
The visit as at the time of the Troubadours (duration: 1h30)
- Revise with your children and in a fun way the history of France and the Medieval Paris through the visit of a Historic District who marked that time. The purpose of this visit is to discover Paris from another angle.
- This walk is animated by professionals of the tourist
- She addresses herself to all (individuals, couples, families). The guide adapts its comments according to its audience
- The course is suitable for young and old
Disguises (for 6-10 years)
- of the costumes (disguises) full of knights or countesses will be loaned to children who wish
- Or of simple accessories (shields, swords ...) for those who do not want to dress up
- Disguises put on top of clothes, no need to undress
- A course of about 2km
- Notre-Dame de Paris, the Sainte Chapelle, the Berges de Seine on the side of Ile de la Cité and Ile Saint Louis.
- This visit is happening outdoors. Monuments and buildings are not visited but their story told.
- Meeting point: metro Saint Michel
Warning: children must be accompanied by an adult
❤ We love this costume walk
- Children like to dress up. In troubadour clothes, they are more attentive to the stories and stories told by the guide (specialist of the Middle Ages ?)
- The guide adapts his speech to young audiences
- It is a fun and fun way to discover Medieval Paris and his family history
- The children keep an excellent memory (do not forget to take pictures)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can we cancel the visit if we have an impediment? You will find the conditions of cancellation on the site of our partner (click on BOOK)
- Can the ride be done with a child in a stroller? Yes, without worry. It's an excursion in the street. We can take baby
- And in a wheelchair? There are stairs on the course. In this case it is necessary to inform the organizers before the visit
- Are adults disguised? No, costumes are only for children. But nothing prevents you from doing the same if the heart tells you
- Can children keep the costumes at the end of the visit? Unfortunately no, it will be necessary to return them to the guide at the end of the visit!