Ideal from 6 years, but also for teens
WE love : the atmosphere of 19th century Paris
The +: a playful and original visit, animated by a troupe of comedians-magicians
Or : passage of the Princes, passage of the Panoramas, passage Jouffroy & passage Verdeau
WHEN: Saturday at 14:30, all year long
FREE: for children under 8 years old
What we like with the show tour: The intrigue of the walkways
- The Intrigue of the Covered Passages (former Enigma of the Covered Passages) is a fun and festive show with great actors which offers an instructive and surprising journey in the Paris of the 19th century.
- In happy atmosphere, we discover the history of the passages of Princes, Panoramas, Jouffroy & Verdeau
- The covered passages otherwise!
- More about the visit
Rates: take advantage of our offer at -20%
-20% on child, adult and family tickets
22,40 € the adult ticket instead of 28 €
€ 17.60 children's ticket (8/13 years old) instead of 22 €
Free for children under 8 years old
Click on the lines "child operation" "adult operation" or operation family " to benefit from the 20% discount
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long is the visit? 1h 30
- What does this tour show? This is a theatrical tour animated by actors
- Is access easy for people with reduced mobility? No, this tour is not accessible for wheelchairs.
- From what age can the visit interest children? In our opinion, from 6 years old.
- Is the ticket dated? Yes, you choose when booking the day and time of your visit.
- Is the ticket refundable? No, this benefit can not be refunded.