A participatory and family-friendly TRACK GAME - from 9 years old, but also for teenagers
WE love : you discover the gardens of the Royal Palace and the Vivienne Gallery
The +: an investigative and festive visit in the form of a treasure hunt, with a comedian
Or : around the Royal Palace, right next to the Louvre Museum
WHEN: Saturday at 14:30 and a few extra days during school holidays or public holidays
Why we like this investigative tour of the Royal Palace
- It's a investigation and treasure hunt participatory and family to discover the Vivienne Gallery area and the Palais Royal
- A fun and festive visit in the form of a treasure hunt which offers an informative journey
- The opportunity of a walk that leads you into the Paris of the 19th century
- The Vivienne gallery and the Palais Royal otherwise!
- More about the Royal Palace Survey
Rates: take advantage of our offer at -20%
-20 % on child and adult tickets
15,20 € the adult ticket instead of 19 €
13,20 € le billet enfant (8/13 ans) au lieu de 17 €
Free for children under 8 years old
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long does the visit visit the Royal Palace? 2 hours
- What does this survey visit? The Investigative Tours are treasure hunts led by an actor or an actress. The game is played in teams and allows you to discover a neighborhood and an era. With the help of a road-book and clues distilled by the actor-guide, you conduct a real investigation to unmask a culprit.
- Is access easy for people with reduced mobility? No, this tour is not accessible for wheelchairs.
- From what age can the visit interest children? In our opinion, from 9 years old.
- Is the ticket dated? Yes, you choose when booking the day and time of your visit.
- Is the ticket refundable? No, this benefit can not be refunded.
And also in the neighborhood:
- The Royal Palace Enigma Walk A puzzle game in the 1st district in complete freedom and autonomy (without a guide) to be done whenever you want and with whomever you want... and especially if it rains because it is sheltered...
- Guided family tours of the Louvre Museum Thematic tours of the Louvre for children aged 6 to 14 years old.
- The Marvelous Legend of the Tuileries A visit : an investigation and treasure hunt in the company of an actor in the Tuileries garden - from 6 years old.
- The cultural visit "Mythology in the Tuileries" A playful visit to the Tuileries garden to get to know the great mythological heroes who hide many secrets - for children aged 6 to 14 years old
- The Angélina tea room an institution in Paris with one of the best hot chocolate in the capital.