A participatory and family-friendly TRACK GAME - from 9 years old, but also for teenagers
WE love : you discover the gardens of the Royal Palace and the Vivienne Gallery
The +: an investigative and festive visit in the form of a treasure hunt, with a comedian
Or : around the Palais Royal, just next to the Louvre
WHEN: Saturday at 14:30 and a few extra days during school holidays or public holidays
What we like with the visit survey of the Royal Palace
- It's a investigation and treasure hunt participatory and family to discover the Vivienne Gallery area and the Palais Royal
- A fun and festive visit in the form of a treasure hunt which offers an informative journey
- The opportunity of a walk that leads you into the Paris of the 19th century
- The Vivienne gallery and the Palais Royal otherwise!
- More about the Royal Palace Survey
Rates: take advantage of our offer at -20%
-20% on child, adult and family tickets
15,20 € the adult ticket instead of 19 €
11,20 € child ticket (8/13 years old) instead of 14 €
Free for children under 8 years old
Click on the lines "child operation" "adult operation" or "family operation" to benefit from the 20% discount
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long does the visit visit the Royal Palace? 2 hours
- What does this survey visit? The Investigative Tours are treasure hunts led by an actor or an actress. The game is played in teams and allows you to discover a neighborhood and an era. With the help of a road-book and clues distilled by the actor-guide, you conduct a real investigation to unmask a culprit.
- Is access easy for people with reduced mobility? No, this tour is not accessible for wheelchairs.
- From what age can the visit interest children? In our opinion, from 9 years old.
- Is the ticket dated? Yes, you choose when booking the day and time of your visit.
- Is the ticket refundable? No, this benefit can not be refunded.