Ideal from 6 years, but also for teens
WE love : an original way to discover the Montmartre district and the Sacred Heart area
The +: a playful and original visit, animated by a troupe of comedians-magicians
Or : from the Sacred Heart to the Bateau-Lavoir, passing by the Agile Rabbit and the vineyards ...
WHEN: every Sunday at 2.30 pm and May 8 at 2.30 pm
FREE for children under 8 years old
What we like with the visit spectacle: The Eternal Spirit of Montmartre
- The Eternal Spirit of Montmartre (ex Esprit de Montmartre) is a fun and festive show with great actors which proposes an informative and surprising course on Butte Montmartre
- In happy atmosphere, are mentioned the many characters who have marked the legend of the Butte: Toulouse-Lautrec, Picasso and many painters but also Jean Marais, La Goulue, Dalida .... Throughout a perfectly orchestrated story you will walk from the Sacred Heart to the Bateau-Lavoir, passing by the Agile Rabbit and the vineyards ...
- Montmartre otherwise!
- More about this visit
Rates: take advantage of our offer: - 20% per ticket
-20% on Adult, Child and Family tickets
€ 22.40 the ticket adult instead of 28 €
€ 17.60 the ticket child (8/13 years old) instead of 22 €
Free for children under 8 years old
Click on the lines "child operation" "adult operation" or "family operation" to benefit from the 20% discount
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long is the visit? 1h 30
- What does this tour show? This is a theatrical tour animated by actors
- Is access easy for people with reduced mobility? No, this tour is not accessible for wheelchairs.
- From what age can the visit interest children? In our opinion, from 6 years old.
- Is the ticket dated? Yes, you choose when booking the day and time of your visit.
- Is the ticket refundable? No, this benefit can not be refunded.