Ideal from 6 years, but also for teens
WE love : an original way to discover the Montmartre district and the Sacred Heart area
The +: a playful and original visit, animated by a troupe of comedians-magicians
Or : from the Sacred Heart to the Bateau-Lavoir, passing by the Agile Rabbit and the vineyards ...
WHEN: every Sunday at 2.30 pm and May 8 at 2.30 pm
FREE for children under 8 years old
What we like about the tour show: The Eternal Spirit of Montmartre
- The Eternal Spirit of Montmartre (ex Spirit of Montmartre) is a fun and festive show with great actors which proposes an informative and surprising course on Butte Montmartre
- In happy atmosphere, are mentioned the many characters who have marked the legend of the Butte: Toulouse-Lautrec, Picasso and many painters but also Jean Marais, La Goulue, Dalida .... Throughout a perfectly orchestrated story you will walk from the Sacred Heart to the Bateau-Lavoir, passing by the Agile Rabbit and the vineyards ...
- Montmartre otherwise!
- More info on the Montmartre show tour
Rates: take advantage of our offer: - 20% per ticket
-20 % on Adult and Child tickets
€ 22.40 the ticket adult instead of 28 €
€ 17.60 the ticket child (8/13 years old) instead of 22 €
Free for children under 8 years old
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long is the visit? 1h 30
- What does this tour show? This is a theatrical tour animated by actors
- Is access easy for people with reduced mobility? No, this tour is not accessible for wheelchairs.
- From what age can the visit interest children? In our opinion, from 6 years old.
- Is the ticket dated? Yes, you choose when booking the day and time of your visit.
- Is the ticket refundable? No, this benefit can not be refunded.
Other fun visits in Montmartre :
- Enigma Walk in Montmartre With your logbook, set off on an unusual treasure hunt. Ideal from 7/8 years old. Take advantage of our reduced rate.
- When Street Art tells the story of Montmartre In Montmartre, you can find famous artists such as Monsieur Chat or Franck Slama (and his famous Space Invaders). Street Art is a pretext to discover with a different look this historical district of Paris. From 8 years old.
- The escape game "the mysteries of Montmartre - children's trail" : an Escape Game in Montmartre to discover during this unusual visit a very endearing neighborhood, while having fun. Ideal with 6 / 9 years old. Take advantage of our reduced rate.
- The escape game "Mysteries of Montmartre - Teenagers' Journey" An Escape Game in Montmartre : you will have to join the guide in a given time ( 70mn top chrono). To get there, you'll have to solve clues and mysteries along the way. Ideal from 10 / 12 years old. Take advantage of our reduced rate.
And also in the Montmartre district:
- The Montmartre trainThe ideal formula for discovering Montmartre with toddlers.
- The pastry shop "Les Petits Mitrons" (Little Mitrons)one of the best artisanal tartaries in Paris.
- The Scaramouche Glacier you're going to love it! Really one of the best glaciers in Paris.
- The Dali Museum : a small museum on a human scale to better understand the surrealism of seeing Dali's works. Free for children under 8 years old.
- Take advantage of shops open every Sunday in the Abbesses district.