The playful visit of the Opéra Garnier
- The Opera Garnier is a gem of the Haussmanian period with its baroque style and gilding, the work of Charles Garnier.
- The visit takes place inside the Paris Opera House.
- The children, booklet in hand, will discover who Baron Haussmann was...what the baroque style and grandiloquent architecture of that time was like...
- They'll be able to admire the princely staircase, the ice-cream parlour which was home to the elegant Tout-Paris in the 19th century. Then the visit of the lodges closing this visit
- The tour guide will show them the sumptuous ceiling of the opera house... and Chagall's masterpiece...
- And, of course, this visit couldn't be done without mentioning the famous Phantom of the Opera whose mystery we will try to unravel
- Duration of the visit : 1h30
- Age : ideal from 6/7 years old (they must be accompanied by at least one adult)
- Tip: there are few dates and places are going fast, so don't hesitate too long if you are interested in the visit.
- 20 to 22 participants maximum per visit
- Possibility of privatizing this visit (see below)
- Meeting place Place de l'Opéra on the steps of the Opera. You will easily recognize the lecturers thanks to their orange shopping bags.
- Visit in French for the collective visit
- Visit in French, English, Spanish and Italian for the private tour
RATES FOR THIS VISIT
RATES FOR THE INDIVIDUAL VISIT (non-private visit)
- Adult rate: 21,60€ instead of 24€.
- Child rate (up to 12 years old) : 13,50€ instead of 15€.
- The adult rate includes the services of a tour guide and the entrance ticket to the Paris Opera.
- The child rate includes the provision of a guide speaker and the activity booklet for children in paper format.
- A child must be accompanied by an adult.
RATES FOR THE PRIVATE TOUR :
The private tour is ideal for one or more families or for a child's birthday
- Group rates: 265 euros (220 for the visit + 45 euros for the Opera group booking fee)
- The rate includes the speaker's guide and the activity booklet for children (in paper format).
- For any request for reservation and (or) estimate : Contact us by email
- Visit in English, French, Spanish or Italian
- For birthdays, you can organize a picnic in the Tuileries garden.
- Starting at 200 €.
- Administrative vouchers are accepted
- For availability and request for quotation : Contact us by email