"Like princes at the Jacquemart-André museum"
We love the Jacquemart-André museum and we are delighted to be able to offer a guided tour specially designed for children.
- "Comme des princes au musée Jacquemart-André" is the family visit to the Jacquemart-André Museum for 8-14 year olds accompanied by at least one adult.
- The objective of this family visit to the Jacquemart André Museum is to show to the children, on one side the splendours of a Parisian mansion and also ofplayfully analyze some of the masterpieces from the Jacquemart André collection.
- This mansion was inhabited at the end of the 19th century by a couple passionate about art: Edouard André and Nelie Jacquemart, who gradually built up an extraordinary collection of immense masterpieces: Botticelli, Tiepolo, Guardi, Rembrandt, Vigée Lebrun, Donatello and many others...
- During this guided tour, the young public discovers the daily life in a Parisian mansion in the 19th century. The children go through the many rooms: the vestibule, the reception rooms, the music room, smoking room, private apartments, boudoir... and they discover the many little secrets (sometimes really amazing).
- In addition to the private mansion, this visit allows of course to discover and analyse the major works of the Jacquemart André collection.
The family visit to the Jacquemart André Museum : RATES
RATES FOR THE INDIVIDUAL VISIT (non-private visit)
- Adult rate and child rate : 11,70€ instead of 13€.
- The price includes the service of a tour guide but not the entrance ticket to the museum.
RATES FOR THE PRIVATE TOUR :
The private visit is ideal for one or more families or for a child's birthday party.
- Group rates (up to 22 people): 220 € + entrance tickets to the Jacquemart André Museum for adults and children.
- For any request for reservation and (or) estimate : Contact us by email
- Visit in English, French, Spanish or Italian
- 220 €
- Administrative vouchers are accepted
- For availability and request for quotation : Contact us by email
- Duration of the visit : 1h30
- Age : Family visit adapted to 8 - 14 years old.
- Children must be accompanied by at least one adult.
- This group visit is organized once or twice a month.
- 20 to 22 participants maximum
- The private visit is possible on the day of your choice.
- Meeting place : Musée Jacquemart André - RV Reception of groups
- Group visit in French
- Visit in French, English, Spanish and Italian for the private tour
- With this tour, no queues to enter the museum and the possibility to stay as long as you want in the museum after the guided tour.