The family guided tour: "The Louvre's masterpieces explained to children".
A great tour that allows children to discover the must-see features of the Louvre Museum
- Art history explained to children thanks to a journey among the most famous works from the Louvre museum
- In an hour and a half, this family visit helps to discover the masterpieces of the Louvre, from antiquity to the 19th century
- During this guided tour, children will see the Victory of Samothrace, the Venus de Milo, the Mona Lisa, the Freedom guiding the people, the Rite of Napoleon...
- An exciting visit during which the children not only discover the works but also learn to identify its historical elements in a table, à understand the message the painter wanted to convey (or the sponsor of the painting) and they are practiced at use their analytical skills
- Duration of the visit : 1h30
- Age Ideal for children from 7 to 12 years old (they must be accompanied by at least one adult).
- This group visit of the Louvre's masterpieces is scheduled once or twice a month.
- 20 to 22 participants maximum per visit
- The private tour for groups up to 6 people is easily possible on the day of your choice.
- The private tour for groups of 7 to 22 people requires advance booking.
- Meeting place : Musée du Louvre - RV Reception of groups (under the Great Pyramid)
- Visit in French for the collective visit
- Visit in French, English, Spanish and Italian for the private tour
- With this visit, no queues to enter the museum and the possibility to stay as long as you wish at the Louvre museum after the guided tour.
RATES FOR THIS VISIT
RATES FOR THE INDIVIDUAL VISIT (non-private visit)
- -10% on the price of the guided tour, i.e. 13.5 euros instead of 15 euros for adults and children.
- for adults, the entrance to the Louvre museum must be added (the ticket for the museum is included in the purchase of the guided tour)
- the entrance ticket to the Louvre Museum is free for children
RATES FOR THE PRIVATE TOUR :
The private visit is ideal for one or more families or for a child's birthday party.
- Group rates (up to 6 people): €220 + admission tickets to the Louvre for adults
- Group rates (from 7 to 22 people): 300 € + admission tickets to the Louvre for adults
- For any request for reservation and (or) estimate : Contact us by email
- Visit in English, French, Spanish or Italian
- Starting at 180 €.
- Administrative vouchers are accepted
- For availability and request for quotation : Contact us by email