A participative and family rally (from 10 years old)
WE love : you discover an unusual site, full of history and rich in anecdotes
The +: an investigative and festive visit in the form of a treasure hunt, in the company of an actor
Or : in the Père Lachaise cemetery
WHEN: Sunday at 11am and a few extra days during school holidays or public holidays
DURATION: 2 hours
What we like with the visit "Investigation of Father Lachaise"
- It's a ideal participatory rally with friends or family to discover the Père Lachaise cemetery.
- This game will lead you to the last homes of many celebrities like Edith Piaf, Oscar Wilde, Proust, Balzac, Delacroix, Molière, La Fontaine, Kardec ...
- A Team treasure hunt in the form of a treasure hunt which offers an informative journey with a comedian
- You seek to apprehend the culprit who hides in the cemetery of Père Lachaise ...
- More about this visit
Rates: take advantage of our offer: - 20% on all tickets
15,20 € the adult ticket instead of 19 €
11,20 € child ticket (8/13 years old) instead of 14 €
Free for children under 8 years old
Click on the lines "child operation" "adult operation" or "family operation" to benefit from the 20% discount
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long does the visit visit Father Lachaise? about 2 hours
- What does this survey visit? The Visits-Inquiries are treasure hunts animated by an actor or an actress. The game takes place in a team and allows to discover a district and a time. Aided by a road book and clues distilled by the guide-actor, you lead a real investigation to unmask a culprit.
- Is access easy for people with reduced mobility? No, this tour is not accessible for wheelchairs.
- From what age can the visit interest children? In our opinion, from 10 years old.
- Is the ticket dated? Yes, you choose when booking the day and time of your visit.
- Is the ticket refundable? No, this benefit can not be refunded.