Visit with an actor
for all, from 6 years old, but also for teenagers.
Jardin des Tuileries, starting from Pyramide du Louvre (Paris 1st)
A participatory and family-friendly TRACK GAME (from 6 years old)
WE love a family investigation, with an actress to relive the history of the Tuileries and meet the ghosts of Louis XIV, Bonaparte and Napoleon III.
The +: have for playground the courtyard of the Louvre and the Jardin des Tuileries up to the Concorde
Or : in the Tuileries Garden, right in front of the Louvre Museum
WHEN: Saturdays at 2.30pm - a few extra days during school holidays - Visit May 1st
DURATION: 2 hours
FREE for children under 8 years old
Why do we like the "Wonderful Legend of the Tuileries" tour?
- It's a family treasure hunt to discover the history of the Tuileries.
- You will discover the history of the Tuileries but also of the Louvre and the Concorde since the end of the 18th century until the Second World War
- You will be in the company of Charles Perrault, Louis XIV, Molière, Napoleon, Maillol ...
- The pitch: The discovery of a herbarium in the cellars of the Jeu de Paume museum will bring back to life the incredible destiny of the botanist Alphège Ganis and his descendants from 1783 to the Second World War. Through their adventures, relive the history of the Tuileries, cross the ghosts of Louis XIV, Bonaparte, Napoleon III, attend the first flight inhabited in hydrogen balloon, fight the brigand Philidor the Balafré and cross the tumult of the Revolution ...
- More about "the wonderful legend of the Tuileries"
Rates: take advantage of our offer: - 20% on all tickets
15,20 € the adult ticket instead of 19 €
11,20 € child ticket (8/13 years old) instead of 14 €
Free for children under 8 years old
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long does the investigation "La Merveilleuse Légende des Tuileries" last in the Tuileries garden? about 2 hours
- What does this survey visit? The Investigative Tours are treasure hunts led by an actor or an actress. The game is played in teams and allows you to discover a neighborhood and an era. With the help of a road-book and clues distilled by the actor-guide, you conduct a real investigation to unmask a culprit.
- Is access easy for people with reduced mobility? No, this tour is not accessible for wheelchairs.
- From what age can the visit interest children? In our opinion, from 6 years old.
- Is the ticket dated? Yes, you choose when booking the day and time of your visit.
- Is the ticket refundable? No, this benefit can not be refunded.
And also in the neighborhood:
- The Louvre museum : depending on the age of the children, give yourself between 1h and 1h30 of visit. Before your visit, you can download the game tours which last about 1h30 (several themes are proposed).
- Guided family tours of the Louvre Museum Thematic tours of the Louvre for children aged 6 to 14 years old.
- The cultural visit "Mythology in the Tuileries" A playful visit to the Tuileries garden to get to know the great mythological heroes who hide many secrets - for children aged 6 to 14 years old
- The Royal Palace Enigma Walk A puzzle game in the 1st district in complete freedom and autonomy (without a guide) to be done whenever you want and with whomever you want... and especially if it rains because it is sheltered...
- The Angélina tea room an institution in Paris with one of the best hot chocolate in the capital.