With the family (from 8 years old), with friends, with grandparents...
Equipped with your logbookIf you're not a fan of the "Butte-aux-Cailles", go for an unusual treasure hunt in the charming district of La Butte-aux-Cailles. A puzzle game in the 13th arrondissement with complete freedom and autonomy (unguided) to do when you want and with whom you want (in family, among friends, inter-studentfor a EVG or EVJF...)
- Rate 19,90€ the treasure hunt (whatever the number of participants)
- Who is it for? with family (with children from 7/8 years old) or with friends
- When Whenever you want, you choose the day and time of your Puzzle Walk.
- duration 2h30 approximately (or more if you have a lunch or snack break)
- Number of people : ideally 6 participants max. (but you are not limited)
- Place of departure : metro Gobelins
- Place of arrival place Paul Verlaine
- The logbook Your booklet (logbook) will guide you throughout the walk. You can print it or download it on your phone. You have 1 year to download and use your Enigma Walk!
The points of interest of this unusual walk
Learning while having fun and discover this charming bucolic and its cultural and historical sites such as the Manufacture des Gobelins, Street-Art, Fontaines Wallace, place de la Commune de Paris, Tour Albert, Passage Barrault, Puits Artésien...
What's this all about?
It is a fun treasure hunt in the district of the Butte aux Cailles to do with family or friends.
Equipped with four documents made up ofa logbook that tells you where to go and how your ride will be with lots ofpuzzles to solvea neighbourhood map to find your way around, from a toolbox full of surprises and a notebook with the solutions (but don't read 😉 ), you'll walk at your own pace and advance along the route step by step, as soon as each puzzle is solved! If you get stuck, don't panic, That's what the solution book is for..
Our opinion on the Enigma Walk :
- Flexibility : you do your ride whenever you want and at your own pace!
- Playful To progress on the route, you will have to solve riddles on a wide variety of themes (cinema, music, literature...) which makes the walk fun and motivating.
- Cultural For the more curious, the "Learn More" section will give you fascinating information on the history, geography and anecdotes related to the district.
- Cheap an original activity at less than 20 € for the whole group
- It is not nominative, you can offer it to whoever you want.
The other Enigma Walks in France and in Paris
–20% with the code FAMILINPROMO
We thought we knew the Butte-aux-Cailles district, and not so well! We did this puzzle walk with our 3 big children and it was a nice surprise to discover this nice area. We only used the app and it's very handy (no printed paper and no need for pen or small material as suggested). We had a great time as a family.