Equipped with your logbookIf you're not a fan of the "Butte-aux-Cailles", go for an unusual treasure hunt in the charming district of La Butte-aux-Cailles.
A puzzle game in the 13th district in complete freedom and autonomy (unguided) to do when you want and with whom you want (in family, among friends, between studentsfor a EVG or EVJF?)
- RATE 19,90? for the treasure hunt (whatever the number of participants)
- FOR WHOM with the family (with children from 7/8 years old) or with friends
- WHEN : when you want, you choose the day and the hour of your Enigma Walk
- DURATION 2.5 hours (or more if you take a lunch or snack break)
- HEADCOUNT ideally 6 participants max. (but you are not limited)
- PLACE OF DEPARTURE : Gobelins metro station
- PLACE OF ARRIVAL place Paul Verlaine
Your booklet (logbook) will guide you throughout the walk. You can print it or download it on your phone.
You have 1 year to download and use your Enigma Walk!
What is it about?
It is a fun treasure hunt in the Butte aux Cailles district to do with family or friends.
Equipped with four documents composed ofa logbook which explains where to go and how to get there with lots of information.riddles to solveof a neighbourhood map to find your way around, a toolbox full of surprises and a notebook with the solutions (but not to be read?), you will walk at your own pace and advance on the course step by step, as soon as each enigma is solved! If you get stuck, don't panic, the booklet with the solutions is there for that.
The points of interest of this unusual walk
Learning while having fun and discover this charming, bucolic neighborhood and its cultural and historical sites like the Manufacture des Gobelins, Street-Art, Wallace Fountains, Place de la Commune de Paris, Tour Albert, Passage Barrault, Puits Artésien?
Our opinion on the Enigma Walk :
- Flexibility : you make your walk when you want and at your own pace!
- Playful To advance on the course, you will have to solve riddles on various themes (cinema, music, literature?) which makes the walk fun and motivating
- Cultural For the more curious, the "Learn More" section will give you fascinating information on the history, geography, and anecdotes related to the district.
- Cheap an original activity in less than 20? for the whole group
- It is not nominative, you can offer it to whoever you want
Things to do in the neighborhood:
Escape Game "Street Art in the Butte-aux-Cailles". (for families, birthday, adults, EVJF, EVG...)
Escape Game "Street Art in the Butte-aux-Cailles".(school, association, leisure center... )
Guided tour "Street Art in the Butte-aux-Cailles".
Birthday for 7/12 year olds : "Street Art survey in the Butte-aux-Cailles".