With the family (from 8 years old), with friends, with grandparents...
Equipped with your logbookIf you're not a fan of the "Butte-aux-Cailles", go for an unusual treasure hunt in the charming district of La Butte-aux-Cailles. A puzzle game in the 13th district in complete freedom and autonomy (unguided) to do when you want and with whom you want (in family, among friends, between studentsfor a EVG or EVJF?)
- Rate 19,90? for the treasure hunt (whatever the number of participants)
- Who is it for? with the family (with children from 7/8 years old) or with friends
- When : when you want, you choose the day and the hour of your Enigma Walk
- Duration 2h30 approximately (or more if you have a lunch or snack break)
- Number of people ideally 6 participants max. (but you are not limited)
- Place of departure : Gobelins metro station
- Place of arrival place Paul Verlaine
- The logbook Your booklet (logbook) will guide you throughout the walk. You can print it or download it on your phone. You have 1 year to download and use your Enigma Walk!
The points of interest of this unusual walk
Learning while having fun and discover this charming, bucolic neighborhood and its cultural and historical sites like the Manufacture des Gobelins, Street-Art, Wallace Fountains, Place de la Commune de Paris, Tour Albert, Passage Barrault, Puits Artésien?
What is it about?
It is a fun treasure hunt in the Butte aux Cailles district to do with family or friends.
Equipped with four documents composed ofa logbook which explains where to go and how to get there with lots of information.riddles to solveof a neighbourhood map to find your way around, a toolbox full of surprises and a notebook with the solutions (but not to be read?), you will walk at your own pace and advance on the course step by step, as soon as each enigma is solved! If you get stuck, don't panic, the booklet with the solutions is there for that.
Our opinion on the Enigma Walk :
- Flexibility : you make your walk when you want and at your own pace!
- Playful To advance on the course, you will have to solve riddles on various themes (cinema, music, literature?) which makes the walk fun and motivating
- Cultural For the more curious, the "Learn More" section will give you fascinating information on the history, geography, and anecdotes related to the district.
- Cheap an original activity in less than 20? for the whole group
- It is not nominative, you can offer it to whoever you want
The other Enigma Walks in France and in Paris
-20% with the code FAMILINPROMO