Equipped with your logbookand go for an unusual treasure hunt in the Luxembourg Gardens and the 5th district of Paris. A enigma game in the heart of one of the most beautiful Paris districts, in complete freedom and autonomy (unguided) to do when you want and with whom you want?
- RATE 19,90? for the treasure hunt (whatever the number of participants)
- FOR WHOM in family (with children from 7/8 years old) or between friends
- WHEN : when you want, you choose the day and the hour of your Enigma Walk
- DURATION 3 hours and 3.2 km (or more if you take a lunch or snack break)
- HEADCOUNT : strictly limited to 6 per group due to the health context
- PLACE OF DEPARTURE 12 rue Auguste Comte (entrance to the Jardin du Luxembourg)
- PLACE OF ARRIVAL : place Saint-Michel
- Carnet de bord : your booklet (logbook) will guide you throughout the walk. You can print it (all or part of it) or download it on your phone. You have 1 year to download and use your Enigma Walk!
The points of interest of this Enigma Walk
The sites crossed or appearing on the route: the Luxembourg Gardens, the Senate, the Sorbonnethe Hôtel des Abbés de Cluny, the René Viviani square, the place Saint-Michel...
What is it about?
This Enigma walk will take you to one of the most beautiful gardens in Paris, the very chic Luxembourg Garden. You will continue this playful and cultural walk in the Latin Quarter, one of the very first places inhabited by the Romans
Equipped with four documents composed ofa logbook which explains where to go and how to get there with lots of information.riddles to solveof a neighbourhood map to find your way around, a toolbox full of surprises and a notebook with the solutions (but not to be read?), you will walk at your own pace and advance on the course step by step, as soon as each enigma is solved! If you get stuck, don't panic, the booklet with the solutions is there for that.
Our opinion on this unusual walk in the 5th and 6th:
- It is very flexible since you're taking your walk at your convenience or move it if the weather is not favorable or if one of the participants has an impediment
- We learn a lot of fascinating things about this district which has become since the Middle Ages and over the centuries the intellectual and university district of Paris.
- You can do it at your own pace
- It's a nice gift to give
The other Enigma Walks in France and in Paris
-20% with the code FAMILINPROMO
What to do with your family in the Saint-Germain and Luxembourg Gardens area?
A multitude of activities for young and old The Poussin Vert playground : preferably from...
Departure : Departure 4 Place Saint-Germain-des-Prés (Paris 6e) I RESERVE THIS VISITJustice to 20% of...
This visit is animated by guides specialized in young public. I reserve this visit for the...
I REGISTER FOR THIS VISIT -10% with the code FAMILINPARIS #museerodin Pitch of the visit
This tour is led by tour guides specialized in young people I RESERVE A TOUR...
THE INVESTIGATION GAME But who is this Street Art artist who is rampant in Montmatre...
This visit is animated by guides specialized in young public...
Guignol is more than 200 years old (he was created in 1806) and not a single...