For fans of Harry Potter, cabalistic signs or esotericism
RATE FOR PRIVATE GUIDED TOUR
- For a group of 12 people max. (adults and children)
- Dates and times daily (several time slots)
- With children ideal from 8 years old
"The fantastic and mysterious Paris"
- Do you like Harry Potter, cabalistic signs, esotericismthe secrets and mysteries: you will relive the Paris of the alchemists, accursed kings and of the philosopher's stoneAbove all, you will get a new look at the historic district of Ile-de-la-Cité.
- During this visit, the guide will decipher the symbols hidden on famous monuments Parisians like the fountain St Michel, the cathedral Notre Dame or the Tower Saint Jacques
- He will introduce you to the secrets of alchemy by having you draw on the ground, with chalk, the main signs explaining the quest for the Philosopher's Stone.
- He'll tell you the legend and history of Nicolas FlamelYou will discover his place of residence in Paris and the oldest facade dedicated to him.
- You will leave on the footsteps of the Templars through their trials and rites to a small church and its portal, on which you will discover the baphomet, an idol venerated by the Templars.
- The neighborhood : Ile-de-la-Cité and surroundings
- VR Location : place Saint-Michel (Saint-Michel metro)
- duration : 1h30 (about 2km long)
- The visit can be done in French or in English
- Mandatory presence of at least one adult during the visit if it has been booked for a group of young people
2 or 3 LITTLE THINGS
RESERVE THIS VISIT FOR SEVERAL FAMILIES
- The price per family will be very reasonable
- The children or teenagers will enjoy being together and the parents will have a good time.
- It's an exciting and very informative visit.
FOR YOUR CHILD'S BIRTHDAY
- This visit is much appreciated for Tweens' birthdays (from 8 years old)
- The children will find references from the book (and film) "Harry Potter at the School of Wizards"(the alchemists, Nicolas Flamel, the philosopher's stone…)
- The snack is not included in the price.
- Mandatory presence of at least one parent in the case of minor children
OTHER IDEAS FOR PRIVATE VISITS
- the private tour on the theme of Street Art "When Street Art tells the story of The Swamp." (all)
- the private tour on the theme of Street Art "The Great Murals of the 13th." (all)
- the private visit "Street at Quail Hill." (from 6/8 years old)
- the private visit "The Paris of Crime" (from 12/14 years old)
- the private visit "Paris in video games." (top with tweens and teens)