Scavenger hunt with a comedian
Departure : Entrance of the cemetery rue des Rondeaux ? Metro Gambetta (Paris 20th)
Key points of the visit "The Père Lachaise Investigation" :
- A participative and family oriented TRACKING GAME (from 10 years old and also for teenagers)
- WE LOVE You will discover an unusual site, full of history and rich in anecdotes
- THE + A festive and investigative visit in the form of a treasure hunt, accompanied by an actor, which will inevitably lead you to the last homes of many celebrities like Edith Piaf, Oscar Wilde, Proust, Balzac, Delacroix, Molière, La Fontaine, Kardec?
- THE PITCH You are looking to apprehend the culprit hiding in the Père Lachaise cemetery?
- WHERE in the Père Lachaise cemetery
- WHEN Sundays at 11:00 am and some extra days during school vacations or public holidays
- DURATION OF THE VISIT : 2h
- FREE for children under 8 years of age
- All the information about the visit "The Père Lachaise Investigation
Rates : take advantage of our offer : ? 20% on adult tickets
- Discount on Adult and Child tickets
- 15,20 ? the adult ticket instead of 19 ?
- 13,20 ? the child ticket (8/13 years old) instead of 14 ?
- Free for children under 8 years old
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long is the visit? 2 hours
- What does the "Père Lachaise investigation" visit consist of? The "Visites-Enquêtes" are games of chance led by an actor or an actress. The game takes place in teams and allows you to discover a district and an era. With the help of a road-book and the clues given by the guide-actor, you lead a real investigation to unmask a culprit.
- Is access easy for people with reduced mobility? No, this tour is not accessible for wheelchairs.
- From what age can the visit interest children? In our opinion, from 10 years old.
- Is the ticket dated? Yes, you choose the day and time of your visit when you make your reservation.
- Is the ticket refundable? No, this service cannot be refunded. It may be modified in agreement with our provider