- A FUN VISIT TO THE CITÉ DE L'ARCHITECTURE -
1 – WE DO NOT ACCEPT LONE CHILDREN (unaccompanied by an adult).
2 - YOU MUST BOOK A TICKET FOR EVERY PARTICIPANT (children and accompanying adults).
Date in red the session is sold out
Date in green : Places are still available 🙂 Please note that if you are unable to select the desired number of tickets on the same order, there are not enough seats available overall -> choose another session.
The "Cathedral times" fun tour
Cathedrals are so tall, so big, so dizzying that it's hard to admire their architectural details... At the Cité de l'Architecture, you'll have a front-row seat! On this tour, parents and children will discover the wonders of religious architecture.
The tour guide - medieval specialist - will explain, among other things, why Gothic cathedrals are so exceptional, and how we moved from Romanesque to Gothic art.
It's a participative visit and the children will be put to work looking for that detail, that scene...
With the help of the guidebook, put themselves in the shoes of medieval workers and masons and discover all architectural secrets of that era. They will hear crisp, entertaining stories.
Rates and information for scheduled visits
- Adults (not ticket-exempt) must pick up their Cité de l'Architecture ticket on arrival (not included in the price of the guided tour).
- 20 to 22 participants maximum per visit
- duration : 1h30
- Meeting place At the Cité de l'Architecture
- This visit is animated by guide-lecturers
- An adult seat is necessarily associated with a child seat.
- Visit in French
- Who is it for? : school, extra-curricular, birthday, family privatization...
- Rate From 250 euros per visit
- Increase of 20% on Sundays and holidays
- Number 25 people max (adults and/or children)
- Visit in French or English
- For schoolchildren: from the first grade / primary school
- Nice visit
Written by martine LECRU, 16-02-2024
Perhaps a little too technical for my 10-year-old daughter. But she kept up and was very attentive and concentrated. The guide kept their attention by looking at them and challenging them. I'm completely satisfied.
- Very satisfied
Written by Dalibot, 16-02-2024
My grandchildren, aged 12 and 14, and I were very interested in this visit. The speaker held the attention of the children and teenagers for 1h30. Very good visit.
- Cyril is a fantastic guide
Written by Natacha Postel-Vinay, 07-11-2023
Your lecturer Cyril is simply excellent, you're lucky to have him and he should be congratulated (sorry for the lack of accents). My son had just turned 7 and despite his lively mind and interest in architectural details (he loves drawing) we wondered if he would get bored. In reality, Cyril was so pedagogical, interesting and clear that my son was never bored (even if he probably couldn't understand absolutely everything, which is normal at 7). As adults, my husband, my mother and I also learned a lot. You have a gem among your guides!
Written by Marie Laure Colombani, 06-11-2023
Very good master speaker...
Written by Nadia MSATEF, on 27-10-2023
The speaker was exceptional He kept children and parents on the edge of their seats from beginning to end. Bravo
- A fascinating and highly educational guide!
Written by Domitillfamille de Cyprien , 27-10-2023