Open every day of the year, including holidays
The barefoot path at the zoo (all year round)
- It is a 225 m course composed of squares of materials (pine needles, limestone, mulch, mud, clay?) which alternate soft, rough, prickly sensations?
- It is a very fun experience whose purpose is to feel, under the sole of the feet, the different soils that cover the animals' enclosures
- We take off our shoes and barefoot (we don't cheat and we also take off our socks), we walk from square to square: it stings (the pine needles), it's soft (the lawn), it's hot (the slate), it hurts a little (the gravel and the pine cones)?
- We walk on wooden trunks trying not to put our feet on the ground (like the animals that move from branch to branch)
- Beyond the sensory experience, this tour helps us to better understand how animals evolve and adapt to the environment.
- Water fountains are provided at the end of the course to rinse your feet)
Feeding of the animals (all year round)
- The feeding animals (otters, lions, penguins, baboons, vultures?)
- It is open to the public, every day of the week, with small commented sessions of 15 minutes with the caretakers
- The entire feeding program
EVENT : the zoological park's wild rendez-vous
- The wild appointments: during a weekend, playful and educational activities to be closer to the animals.
- Each month, these meetings allow you to learn more about a species: wolves, manatees, giraffes, lions, bats, rhinoceroses, otters?
- These Wild Rendezvous also provide an opportunity to meet with specialists, with the teams in charge of the animals, and with access to the backstage area. Manual activities and stories are offered to children.
- Spring Wilderness Rendezvous : (date not communicated)
- Rendez-vous sauvage Summer : (date not communicated)
- Fall Wilderness Rendezvous: (date not announced)
- The wild rendez-vous are accessible without reservation with the classic entrance ticket for the zoological park of Paris
EVENT : The zoological park's nocturnes
- Visit the Vincennes Zoo differently during the Nocturnes of the Zoological Park of Paris
- Every Thursday from June 17 to August 12, 2021
- Nocturne until 10:30 pm on June 17 and 24 and until 11:30 pm on other Thursdays
- Watch the animals go to bed with commentary by the caretakers
- Picnic possible in the heart of the biozones.
- A dedicated night tour to see the park's animals still visible, such as the bats flying free in the large greenhouse.