One of our favorite places in Paris
NEWS AT THE VILLAGE OF BERCY
- From June 8 to August 31, 2019: a balloon sky above the Village of Bercya work by artist Patricia Cunha - FREE
- From July 19 to August 3, 2019: the Paris Summer Festival, offers 3 live and free shows for all ages
- At 18h, on 21 May 2019, 16 July 2019, 20 August 2019, 17 September 2019 and 15 October 2019: a yoga class in the heart of Bercy Village with Get Yogi (Registration required)
THE BERCY VALLAGE
It is a place that we like, pleasant and friendly, pedestrian, so safe with children. Shopping, restaurant, cinema but also free outdoor exhibitions all year round, free entertainment for the whole family.
WE love :
- restaurant and café terraces (unfortunately stormed as soon as the sun comes out
- the central alley, paved and pedestrian ideal with young children, lined with stone cellars
- shops (open on Sundays, from 10am) : Fragonard, Home Around the World (decoration), IKKS, Maje, Nature and Discoveries, Oliviers & Co, Rituals, Sephora ....
- the UGC Ciné Cité Bercy : a beautiful programming of the last released films (in VO or VF)
- the museum of fairground arts, which can be visited during school holidays
THE BERCY PARK
- Open from 8h to 20h on weekdays and from 9h to 20h30 on Saturdays and Sundays
- Vast, central, rich in animations, the park of Bercy is the ideal spot of Sundays in the sun with the youngest ones.
- We start by warming up on ping-pong tables, start a game of family balloon or let the kids let off steam in one of the playgrounds, unless a reckless person tries to roller on the dedicated track.
- We follow with a picnic on the lawn in the shade of tall trees
- Then comes the digestive walk in the theme gardens, the rose garden, the minilabyrinth, and to complete his knowledge or in the event of a downpour,a House gardening.
IN THE VICINITY OF BERCY
- Restaurant "400 shots"Next to the Cinémathèque de Paris (less than 10 minutes walk from the Village de Bercy): good, organic, healthy...
- the ice rink of Bercy (covered)