NEWS IN THE VILLAGE OF BERCY
- June 8 - August 31, 2019: a balloon sky above the Village of Bercya work by the artist Patricia Cunha - FREE
- July 19 - August 3, 2019: the Paris Summer Festival, offers 3 live and free shows for all ages
- At 18h, on 21 May 2019, 16 July 2019, 20 August 2019, 17 September 2019 and 15 October 2019: a yoga class in the heart of Bercy Village with Get Yogi (Registration required)
THE BERCY VALLAGE
It is a place that we like, pleasant and friendly, pedestrian, therefore safe with children. Shopping, restaurant, cinema but also free outdoor exhibitions all year long, free animations for the whole family.
WE love :
- restaurant and café terraces (unfortunately taken by storm as soon as the sun comes out
- the central alley, paved and pedestrian ideal with young children, lined with stone wineries
- the stores (open on Sundays, from 10 am) : Fragonard, Home Autour du Monde (deco), IKKS, Maje, Nature et Découvertes, Oliviers&Co, Rituals, Sephora....
- UGC Ciné Cité Bercy : a beautiful programming of the last released films (in VO or VF)
- the Museum of Fairground Artswhich can be visited during the school vacations
THE BERCY PARK
- Open from 8am to 8pm on weekdays and from 9am to 8:30pm on Saturday and Sunday
- Vast, central, rich in animations, the park of Bercy is the ideal spot of Sundays in the sun with the youngest.
- We start by warming up on ping-pong tablesor let the kids run wild in one of the many playgrounds. playgroundsunless a daredevil tries the roller on the dedicated track.
- We continue with a picnic on the lawn in the shade of the big trees
- Then comes the digestive walk in the theme gardens, the rose garden, the minilabyrinthand to complete its knowledge or in case of rain, we go to thea House gardening.
IN THE VICINITY OF BERCY
- the restaurant "400 shots"Next to the Cinémathèque de Paris (less than 10 minutes walk from the Village de Bercy): good, organic, healthy...
- the ice rink of Bercy (covered)