The world of video games in Paris - From 10 years old
A guided tour of the world of video games
- Paris has inspired many video game creators. Through this guided tour, you will discover the Paris that served as a backdrop for many mythical video games such as Tomb Raider, Assassin's Creed, Onimusha 3 to name a few.
- Have fun finding your favorite heroes and characters on the walls of Paris, demons or angels of darkness
- A visit for video-gamers or curious people who want to discover this universe other than in front of a console
- This is the first time that this theme is addressed in a guided tour in Paris
- We will talk about Assassin's Creed, Lara Croft, Jacques White in Onimusha 3, Mario, Sonic, Freezer, Yoshi (yes, yes, they exist! Ask your children)
- This guided walk is led by a guide speaker
Tarifs and information
-10% with code FAMILINPROMO
- Adult rate : 17,10
instead of 19 €
- Children's rate (-12 years old) : 8,55€.
instead of 9,50 €
- Free for children under 4
- 20 to 25 participants max. by group
- duration : 1h30 of walk and a course of approximately 2km
- From 10 years old
- Meeting place Under the arcades next to the café "Le Rive Gauche" (metro Saint Michel, exit "Fontaine Saint Michel", line 4 or RER C)
- District Place Saint Michel, Notre Dame, Palais de la Conciergerie, Pont Neuf, Louvre Museum, Pont des Arts
- In French
- Birthdays, privatization, EVGJ, EVG, rallies, schoolsFor the birthday of your ado, you can book this guided tour (the presence of an adult is required if it is a group of minors), IT'S HERE
- For a privatization or a Rally, IT'S HERE
- For schools (primary level), leisure centers, associations, QUOTE REQUEST
Guided tours around Street Art...
To do not far, in the 1st in Paris...
No post found!