The world of video games in Paris - From 10 years old
A guided tour of the world of video games
- Paris has inspired many video game creators. Through this guided tour, you will discover the Paris that served as a backdrop for many video games as mythical as Tomb Raider, Assassin?s Creed, Onimusha 3 to name a few.
- Have fun finding your favorite heroes and characters on the walls of Paris, demons or angels of darkness
- A visit which is addressed to the video-gamers or to the small curious ones who want to discover this universe differently than in front of a console
- This is the first time that this theme is addressed in a guided tour in Paris
- We'll talk about Assassin's Creed, Lara Croft, Jacques Blanc in Onimusha 3, Mario, Sonic, Freezer, Yoshi (yes, they do exist! Ask your children)
- This guided walk is led by a guide speaker
Tarifs and information
-10% with code FAMILINPROMO
- Adult rate : 17,10?
instead of 19?
- Children's rate (-12 years old): 8,55?
instead of 9,50?
- Free for children under 4
- 20 to 25 participants max. per group
- Duration 1h30 of walk and a course of approximately 2km
- From 10 years old
- Meeting place Under the arcades next to the café "Le Rive Gauche? (metro Saint Michel, exit ?Fontaine Saint Michel?, line 4 or RER C)
- District Place Saint Michel, Notre Dame, Palais de la Conciergerie, Pont Neuf, Louvre Museum, Pont des Arts
- In French
- Birthdays, privatization, EVGJ, EVG, rallies, schoolsFor the birthday of your ado, you can book this guided tour (the presence of an adult is required if it is a group of minors), IT'S HERE
- For a privatization or a Rally, IT'S HERE
- For schools (primary level), leisure centers, associations, QUOTE REQUEST
The guided tour "When Street Art tells Montmartre"
The guided tour "The fantastic and mysterious Paris"
The Escape Game "The mysteries of Montmartre"(teenager course)
The Escape Game "Secrets of the covered passages"(teenager course)
The guided tour "Street Art in Belleville"
Tintin, the immersive adventure
Family visit - "Léon Monet, brother of the artist
WORKSHOP - Introduction to card magic
The TOUTATIS attraction at Parc Astérix
Guided tours around Street Art...
GUIDED TOUR - When Street Art tells the story of Montmartre?
Guided tour - When Street Art tells the story of the Marais?
The guided tour "Street Art in the Butte aux Cailles?
The guided tour "Street Art in Belleville?
The family visit "Street Art explained to children" + mini-workshop
The guided tour of the great monumental frescoes of the 13th century?
To do not far, in the 1st in Paris...
No post found!