The world of video games in Paris - From 10 years old
A guided tour of the world of video games
- Paris has inspired many video game creators. Through this guided tour, you will discover the Paris that served as a backdrop for many video games as mythical as Tomb Raider, Assassin?s Creed, Onimusha 3 to name a few.
- Have fun finding your favorite heroes and characters on the walls of Paris, demons or angels of darkness
- A visit which is addressed to the video-gamers or to the small curious ones who want to discover this universe differently than in front of a console
- This is the first time that this theme is addressed in a guided tour in Paris
- We'll talk about Assassin's Creed, Lara Croft, Jacques Blanc in Onimusha 3, Mario, Sonic, Freezer, Yoshi (yes, they do exist! Ask your children)
- This guided walk is led by a guide speaker
Tarifs and information
-10% with code FAMILINPROMO
- Adult rate : 17,10?
instead of 19?
- Children's rate (-12 years old): 8,55?
instead of 9,50?
- Free for children under 4
- 20 to 25 participants max. per group
- Duration 1h30 of walk and a course of approximately 2km
- From 10 years old
- Meeting place Under the arcades next to the café "Le Rive Gauche? (metro Saint Michel, exit ?Fontaine Saint Michel?, line 4 or RER C)
- District Place Saint Michel, Notre Dame, Palais de la Conciergerie, Pont Neuf, Louvre Museum, Pont des Arts
- In French
- Birthdays, privatization, EVGJ, EVG, rallies, schoolsFor the birthday of your ado, you can book this guided tour (the presence of an adult is required if it is a group of minors), IT'S HERE
- For a privatization or a Rally, IT'S HERE
- For schools (primary level), leisure centers, associations, QUOTE REQUEST