Ideal from 6 years, but also for teens
WE love : the walk in the park of the Palace of Versailles on the occasion of the Grandes Eaux Musicales
The +: a playful and original visit, animated by a comedian who tells the great history of Versailles as well as the little anecdotes
Or : in the gardens of the Palace of Versailles
WHEN: Sunday at 15h - from April to the end of October
FREE for children under 8 years old
What we like with the storytelling: The Great Hours of the Gardens of Versailles
- A privileged visit Gardens of the Palace of Versailles on the occasion of Grandes Eaux Musicales of Versailles
- An original story tour with a comedian
- You will discover the fabulous hidden groves and relive the splendours of the Court of Louis XIV
- The visit takes place exclusively in the park of the Palace of Versailles. Remember to take good walking shoes!
- More about this story
Rates: take advantage of our offer: - 3 euros per ticket
27 € the adult ticket instead of 30 €
20 € child ticket (8/13 years old) instead of 23 €
Free for children under 8 years old
Click on the "child operation" "adult operation" or "family operation" lines to receive a € 3 discount on all tickets
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long is the story told at Versailles "? 1h 30
- What does this story tell? It is a theatrical tour animated by guides speakers / actresses that allows to visit the park of the Palace of Versailles
- Is access easy for people with reduced mobility? No, this tour is not accessible for wheelchairs.
- From what age can the visit interest children? In our opinion, from 6 years old.
- Is the ticket dated? Yes, you choose when booking the day and time of your visit.
- Is the ticket refundable? No, this benefit can not be refunded.