The unusual, fun and family bike ride ? June 30
- WE love A sporty, fun and offbeat family outing
- When: June 30, morning
- Location: in Paris in the 15th district
- Age: for all, even the very small
Paris Vélotour, the unusual and ultra fun 100% sports outing
- This is the annual bike trip that allows you to discover unusual places in Paris.
- All in the saddle! With family or friends, come and pedal in places usually closed to cyclists.
- This year, Paris Vélotour proposes to discover unusual places of the 15th district of Paris.
- This event is open to cyclists from all ages and all levels. This is truly a family outing par excellence.
- No age limit, you just have to know how to pedal! Children are also welcome in the carts.
- No chrono!
- To participate, you must: have a bike and a good dose of good mood!
- The departure will be given at 9 am from André-Citroën Park. Two loops are proposed: a 18 km main loop and an optional 7 km loop. The 2 loops offer fun and varied routes.
- Count between 2 and 4 h
- Come dressed up, it's even better!
- The rates : it is a low budget activity 5? per child and 15? per adult