All our escape games in outdoor work in the same way (price, duration, game principle).
Only the area and age requirements differ depending on the formula chosen.
These Escape Games are our #1 outdoor family activity!
"Investigation in the Halles district: who is the murderer? It's up to you to lead the investigation!
Courses designed for all audiences, adults and youth (from 12/13 years old)
- THE PITCH OF THE GAME The Halles market will move to Rungis. The halls built by Baltard more than 100 years before are destroyed. We are in 1969. The workers discover the corpse of a man on the building site.
- Who is this man? Who killed him? Was it a murder? No clues on the body of the man. It's up to you to solve this enigma by walking through the Halles and Montorgueil districts with your team
- In order to do so, you will need in a timely manner find clues, solve puzzles and to unravel mysteries related to the history of this area des Halles
- Logica good sense of direction, some savvy and you will obtain your inspector's diploma
- You have a map, a tablet, a book for adults and a booklet for children. Children will keep their booklet after the Escape Game
WARNING (notice to the little cheaters): your laptop will not be of any use to you to solve the riddles (too easy). You will not find the answers to the riddles, they are much too subtle for Google?
Tarifs and information
-10% with code FAMILINPROMO
instead of 80?for a group of 2 to 6 people (regardless of the number of participants)
- Duration of the Escape Game 1h30 (including 15mn presentation)
- Distance travelled : about 2km
- 6 people max. per team and the mandatory presence of at least one adult
- Meeting place Porte Lescot (Les Halles metro station), in front of the Sephora store
- 4 proposed routes around Les Halles and rue Montorgueil
- For all audiences, from 12/13 years old
- It is a fun outing for all those who love police investigations and puzzle games
- We discover in an unusual way the history of this district rather frequented for its stores (Forum des Halles) or for the atmosphere of the bars and restaurants of the street Montorgueil
- Just next to the rue Montorgueil, take the opportunity to go for a walk in the Grands Cerfs passage (one of our favorite passages in Paris ? )
- We keep young people away from their screens!
- Can we cancel the Escape Game if we can't make it? You will find the cancellation conditions on the website of our partner (at the time of booking)
- Can young people do it alone? No, the presence of an adult per group is mandatory if the other participants are minors
- What if it rains? Ponchos are available for participants
Birthdays, privatization, EVGJ, EVG, rallies, schools
The Escape Game "The secrets of the covered passages" (Teen/adult chatter)
The Escape Game "Street Art in the Butte aux Cailles". (from 10 years old)
The Escape Game "The secrets of the Marais (from 10 years old)
The Escape Game "The mysteries of the Latin Quarter" (from 14 years old)
The escape game "2 hours to save the King" (in Versailles)
The Enigma Walk Treasure hunt in the Bois de Vincennes and the 12th?
The Enigma Walk An unusual walk in the Butte aux Cailles, a village in Paris?
The Enigma Walk Treasure hunt in the Ile de la Cité, around Notre-Dame?