In the Marais district (4th)
The anniversary service includes:
- The visit of museum of magic (duration 1 hour)
- A conjuring show (duration 20 minutes)
- A course in magic (duration 30 minutes). The material is provided and the children leave with it to do the tricks at home. The course is adapted according to the age of the children
- The provision of a room for the children's tea party (duration 30 to 40 minutes)
- A little surprise gift for each child: a magic trick that they will learn to do during the course
- The price includes 2 adult entries. At least one adult must be present during the birthday party.
- Age From 6 to 12 years old
- When Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday
- duration 2h30 approximately
- Rate 25€* per child (same rate as direct)
- Number of children 10 children min. - 18 children max.
The birthday party
- A room is available for parents for the birthday party
- The snack is paid by the parents and under the responsibility of the parents
- It is planned about 30 to 40mn for the snack
Choose the date (and time) you would like to book this service. We will inquire about availability (response within 72 hours).
- Children's birthday party
Written by Bernard DUMONT, on 28-11-2023
Children's birthday party
Written by Emma-Louise Rainaut, 03-10-2023
- successful birthday
Written by KARINE RICHARD, on 26-09-2023
very good welcome and guidance of the group by the museum professionals superb performance for a birthday party: the children were delighted and the parents are still talking about it. Thank you for everything
Written by Louise-Anne Klein, 28-06-2023
Great welcome, pleasant and available team. Children delighted, parents too!
- BIRTHDAY 7 YEARS
Written by HELENE LABUSSIERE, 04-04-2023
great moment for the children, they were delighted and they had a lot of eyes! the organization was top notch because there was no dead time and it was very appreciable to be able to take advantage of a private room to be able to eat the cake and open the presents. the only drawback, we found that the animator who supervised the activity learning a magic trick lacked patience with children of 7 years old .... I found that she was stressful. Otherwise the rest was great!
- Great, the kids loved it
Written by Léna Deprez, on 26-03-2023
I highly recommend this activity. The only downside is the security. We went with a group of 10 children and only two adults were accepted in the package... it was a bit tight especially since the museum is open on the street via a staircase that a child escaping from the group can easily take. A third adult would have been welcome. Apart from that it was really great and we want to come back to see the whole exhibition which is very rich and fun. The show is great and the activity top. Thank you
- A great birthday package
Written by LAURENCE A, on 22-03-2023
Very satisfied with the proposed service. We were with 9 children of 6-7 years old. The service is well adapted. On the program: dedicated room, magic lessons, show, visit with stories. Perfect, the children left delighted and happy. Thank you.
- Excellent moment
Written by Delphine, 15-03-2023
We were very well received at the Museum of Magic for our 9 year old daughter's birthday. The staff was very professional and there was no down time. The place is ideal for children because of its mysterious and intimate character. A small room was at our disposal; it had all the necessary equipment (furniture, trash can...) and it was possible to lock it. The magic workshop (private) was perfectly animated by Agathe: the children learned to perform two magic tricks and the equipment was offered to them. They were then able to attend, with the visitors of the museum, a small close-up show excellently executed. My daughter even got a little attention from the magician. Afterwards, the children were able to visit the museum and listen to the explanations of a guide. The birthday party ended with a snack. Before leaving, the children could see the inside of the sarcophagus. I warmly recommend this service!
- Perfect for a birthday party
Written by guillaume Bergougnoux, on 17-02-2023
Everything was perfect The kids loved it
Written by Emilie, on 06-12-2022
Very nice! A magic lesson (30min) then a small magic show that makes its effect, the visit of the museum, rooms in which the children have a lot of fun! Nothing is too long or too fast, to keep the children's attention all the time (here 6 years old) and a snack room made available to finish with 30-40 minutes! Everyone loved it!
- Very good afternoon
Written by Damien Le Marchand, on 05-12-2022
The children liked it
- Very good
Written by Hélène Gravat, on 28-06-2022
Everything went well.