Ideal from 6 years, but also for teens
WE love : you discover the Opera, its legendary hall and its legends
The +: a playful and original visit, led by an actress
Or : at the Opéra Garnier
WHEN: Sunday at 11 am - all year long
FREE for children under 8 years old
What we like with the storytelling: A Love of Opera
- A privileged visit of Opera Garnier
- An original show visit in the company of an actress who plays the role of a former ballet dancer
- A fun and original visit in this mythical place of Paris
- The visit includes : the library, the Rotunda of Subscribers, the Pythia basin, the Grand Staircase, the Grand Foyer and the Avant Foyer, the Glacier Rotunda
- More about this visit of the Opera
Rates: take advantage of our offer: - 3 euros per ticket
27 € the adult ticket instead of 30 €
20 € child ticket (8/13 years old) instead of 23 €
Free for children under 8 years old
Click on the lines "child operation" "adult operation" or "family operation" to benefit from € 3 reduction per ticket
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long does the "Opera Love" visit last? 1h 30
- What does this story tell? This is a theatrical tour animated by guides speakers / actresses that allows you to visit the Opéra Garnier.
- Is access easy for people with reduced mobility? No, this tour is not accessible for wheelchairs.
- From what age can the visit interest children? In our opinion, from 6 years old.
- Is the ticket dated? Yes, you choose when booking the day and time of your visit.
- Is the ticket refundable? No, this benefit can not be refunded.