The tuktuk (pronounced touktouk) is the modern version of the pousse pousse. Coming from Asia, this vehicle is halfway between the electric coach and the motorized tricycle! It is a really nice way to getting around Paris, to discover the city or even of celebrate his birthday or his EVJF ... Ideal with children or friends, you will love it!
Tuk-tuk tour rates:
- Tower of 1:30 from 95 ? for 3 persons to 135 ? for 6 persons
- Tower of 2 hours from 120 ? for 3 persons to 180 ? for 6 persons
- Tower of 3h from 170 ? for 3 persons to 245 ? for 6 persons
- Free : for the 1st child under 12 years old. At the time of booking, if you have 1 or more children under 12 years old, deduct 1 person from the number of passengers. Be careful not to be more than 6 people in the Tuk tuk.
- Free: for children under 5 years old. When you make a reservation, count the number of passengers who have free access to the bus.
- Extra charge of 20 ? per Tuktuk if night tour (between 9pm and 2am).
Paris by Tuk-tuk, practical information :
- There are several routes:
- from 1h30 to 3h according to your choice. It's every day of the year.
- There are also night tours All tours can be organized at night to enjoy the illuminations of Paris. Between 9pm and 2am, add 20? for the night tour. You can take food and drinks with you during the night Tuk Tuk tour.
- personalized offers (for a birthday, an EVJF ...)
- visits for a whole day ...
- The departure and return takes place at Place de la Concorde.
- The appointment can be made elsewhere in Paris for an additional fee of 20 euros. This option is offered at the last step of the booking process.
- The tours are guided. The drivers drive very quietly and safely. The drivers know the tricks to avoid traffic jams.
I RESERVE MY TUK-TUK (day rate)
Choose the date and time. We will confirm availability very quickly (response within a few hours). The transaction will be charged only when the availability is confirmed.
I RESERVE MY TUK-TUK (night rate)
Discover Paris by Tuk-tuk: 3 different options
3 Tuk-tuk tours to visit historic Paris and see his must-see monumentsIts main avenues and its emblematic sites.
1 Tuktuk tour of 1h30 minutes
- This tour allows you to see most of the great monuments and emblematic districts of Paris, except Montmartre.
- This is the tour we recommend with children if you want to show them Paris in a playful way
- Route: Place de la Concorde, Avenue des Champs-Elysées, Petit Palais, Grand Palais, Pont Alexandre III, Esplanade des Invalides, Champs de Mars, Eiffel Tower, Trocadero, Arc de Triomphe, Avenue des Champs-Elysées, Assemblée Nationale, Boulevard Saint Germain, Saint-Germain-des-Prés, Panthéon, Latin Quarter, Notre-Dame de Paris, Louvre, Opéra, Place Vendôme
- Price : 1 to 3 pers. : 95? | 4p. : 115? | 5p. : 125? | 6p. : 135?
1 Tuk tuk tour of 2 hours: the tour rather focused on the Left Bank
- This tour is a great success. It allows you to discover the charm of the Left Bank
- Detail of the course In the heart of the city, you will find the cozy 7th arrondissement, then the 6th and its characteristic animation, the small streets of Saint-Germain-des-Prés, the place Furstemberg, the street of Buci, the Odeon, then the Latin Quarter with the Pantheon, the place of the Contrescarpe, the arenas of Lutetia, the Great Mosque. Then further south, the charms of the 13th from the Gobelins, the Butte aux Cailles and the Cité Universitaire
- Price : 120? | 4p. : 140? | 5p. : 160? | 6p. : 180?
1 Tuk tuk tour of 3 hours: the grand tour of Paris
- All the famous historical monuments in 3 hours!
- This 3-hour tour is done at a leisurely pace that allows for a few short photo stops
- Detail of the course Place de la Concorde, avenue des Champs-Elysées, Petit Palais, Grand Palais, Pont Alexandre III, Esplanade des Invalides, Champs de Mars, Eiffel Tower, Trocadero, Arc de Triomphe, avenue des Champs-Elysées, Assemblée Nationale, boulevard Saint Germain, Saint-Germain-des-Prés, Panthéon, la Sorbonne, St-Michel and the Latin Quarter, Notre-Dame, Le Louvre, l'Opéra, Place Vendôme, le Moulin-Rouge, le Sacré Coeur and Montmartre
- Price : 1 to 3 pers. : 170? | 4p. : 200? | 5p. : 225? | 6p. : 245?