Very nice with young children A low budget outing (Paris, 12th)
- WE LOVE : the Nile crocodile basin, the 2 albino alligators, the 5000 species of fish ...
- AGE ideal from 3 years old
- PLACE Palais de la porte Dorée (Paris 12e)
The Tropical Aquarium of Paris is one of the 3 aquariums of the Paris region With l'Aquarium of Paris located in Trocadero and theSea Life Aquarium in the 94. The 3 aquariums are very different, the Tropical Aquarium is the oldest and it has a small side very charming old-fashioned. It is great especially for its crocodile basin. Its entry price is unbeatable.
At the Tropical Aquarium, you don't miss out
- The basin of Nile crocodiles
- The 2 albino alligators are white with orange eyes. These are extremely rare specimens, because they can't survive in the wild
- The African dwarf crocodiles : they are not the nicest!
- The beautiful building dating from the colonial exhibition
The Tropical Aquarium at the Golden Gate is
- about 5,000 specimens, 300 species of tropical fauna and flora including magnificent corals
- 84 aquariums, a crocodile and alligator terrarium, and a turtle terrarium
- tropical fish especially freshwater, but also sea, which come from Asia, Africa, and South America
- a place very well designed for small. Stands are arranged in front of all the aquariums so that the children can really see all the fish.
- an aquarium installed in a magnificent building from 1931, built for the colonial exhibition. This space gives the Tropical Aquarium a very pleasant old-fashioned look.
Family Activities at the Tropical Aquarium
The Tropical Aquarium offers activities for children from 3 years old. Prior registration is required. Workshops last between 1 hour and 1h30 depending on the activity chosen and the age of the children.